This is the Message Centre for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

hey

Post 681

ShadowOfYourSmile

ah dangit, i only needed two cheers... blast it.

o well, i don't want to be rude to our new guest... so i'll refrain myself from asking paranoid questions, get over it, and give (i assume you are a girl... deepest apologies if ur not) her a warm welcome to H2G2!!!!!!!

WELCOME REGAN!

smiley - cheers

ShadowOfYourSmile... or just Shadow for short, but i want a capital S dammit!

Shadow
smiley - rose

hey

Post 682

regan

Thank you.smiley - smiley You're right, I'm a girl. smiley - biggrin

regan smiley - peacesign Peace Out.

hey

Post 683

ShadowOfYourSmile

o ok, good.smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin

if there's anything you need help with, just ask anyone here but BASSdrummer, dragon blaze, little midget, and korfyr, cuz they're all new. im kinda new... not really tho cuz i got tired of my old "42" account and wanted a new start. it's nice to have a new start. maybe i should make up a third account and leave messages to every person i don't know. ooh, that'd be fun! smiley - biggrin hehe

have fun on h2g2! it's a blast

Shadow
smiley - rose

hey

Post 684

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

ahem,... *cough cough*
smiley - smiley
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

hey

Post 685

ShadowOfYourSmile

what was that for?

hey

Post 686

regan

oooooOOOOOoooo... I'm lost...smiley - erm

hey

Post 687

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

can i help?
your always moving forward in time so your never lost!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

hey

Post 688

ShadowOfYourSmile

what the?

Shadow
smiley - rose

hey

Post 689

smiley - wahAARON! your scaring me!
cheers// im scared

hey

Post 690

ShadowOfYourSmile

eh, join the club. so what's he scaring U about?

Shadow
smiley - rose

hey

Post 691

i dont think he wants me to talk about it... frankly i dont wanna talk about it either....
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

hey

Post 692

ShadowOfYourSmile

ah...

i figured out he lied to me. i will never forgive him.

that's the REAL reason i'm so angry at him.

Shadow
smiley - rose

hey

Post 693

Prince_of_Darkness

how did i lie to you. are you talking about the little migit thing. me and ford were just joking around with you cause you always get freaked out on that subject.well cya later maybe you can talk to me about it instead of just freakin out at every word.smiley - biggrin

DB

hey

Post 694

ShadowOfYourSmile

You lied to me. You always lie to me. I won't post it here. But I do hate you.smiley - biggrin

Shadow
smiley - rose

hey

Post 695

Prince_of_Darkness

well thats coolsmiley - ok its nice to know yor true feelings. i knew we would never be friends again o well. ok i wont talk to you ever again if it will make you happy.smiley - ok

hello the rest of you ford midnight fred kortfr and reagan how are you guys. me im fine. i feel relaxed right now. being relaxed makes everything so much better cause one you have mostly clear thoughts 2) life feels better 3) you dont react badly to situations and4) did i mention life is better. well ill talk to all of you later exept those of you that are happier when i do not speak to you.

cyasmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - cool

hey

Post 696

ShadowOfYourSmile

dipshit.

Shadow
smiley - rose

hey

Post 697

Prince_of_Darkness

smiley - oksmiley - cool

hey

Post 698

*cant help but laugh*
get over yourselves!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

hey

Post 699

ShadowOfYourSmile

or how about i just never forgive aaron?smiley - biggrin

Shadow
smiley - rose

hey

Post 700