This is the Message Centre for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Gay Guys

Post 1

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

At our first football game this season we were getting ready to take the field to play the alma mater, the national anthem and the fight song. Well i was really nervous, and the rest of the line was just cracking up laughing. The lead flute turns around and says shut up you guys, well the next thing i know, Jimmy our "lead" snare turns to David "who should be lead snare" and goes. "David i can't hide it any longer. We've been side by side on this line and now i jsut have to tell you. I love you man" And he kisses him.

hehe that was sooo funny!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Gay Guys

Post 2

lil_fred333

Hey. Don't knock at gay people. Don't make fun of them. Don't laugh at them. I don't see why every one has to make such a fus about it. It's exactly the same as if a woman turned around and kissed him. I know people who ar homosexuals, and I have friends who are. They are perfectly normal, perfectly nice, perfecly good people.

This is for everybody on h2g2.
Just leave them alone and shut about about it. It's not that funny. Everybody is different, that is what makes us all the same.

Gay Guys

Post 3

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

OH! im not making fun!! i like gay guys... not like that but i think they rock! you can even ask my buds at school.. i want a gay roommate for collage!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Gay Guys... kinda

Post 4

plus they arnt accually gay.. they were just bein stupid... but we do have a few gay guys in the band... they ROCK! so im not nockin gay dudes ... unless theyre mean... i hate mean ppl!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Gay Guys... kinda

Post 5

Prince_of_Darkness

wow it looks like its been a while since anyone replied on this convo. well i guess i will to see if i can get it going again. ya making fun of gay guys isnt very nice impersonating them on the other hand is so much funner cause you are something your not for a few min. which is really cool when you need to escape from reality. but you know whats even better thn that....... dikes

well thats good for now i guess byesmiley - biggrin

Gay Guys... kinda

Post 6

ik! i hate people who make fun of gays! i like to act gay (no aaron! no lezbiean action for you!) philip and matt are so cool! how can anyone make fun of them?!!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more