This is the Message Centre for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

After all Ive been through

Post 1

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Its always nice to come back home.
I blame h2g2 for getting me attached to the internet.
I blame TOM for ******* myspace.
I blame myself for not having a life.

I miss h2g2. I wish I was on here more, but its so hectic!

SO
Up date on my life for those of you DYING to know whats going on with this random person.

Well this summer has been full of men and romantic misunderstanding. Ha... I wish
Right off the bat- the summer hit with a big ... Saturday
It was my friends graduation party... and I lost the urge to type about it because it was hectic- but long story short-
Someone came in and crashed the party. I happen to hate HER and am kinda in love with her ex bf. AH What a pleasantly vicious little circle.
So my friend *the one we had the party for* went to visit her boyfriend... and he dumped her RIGHT there. What an ass
So then "That Saturday" happened... lots of drama... trust me- it was amazingly different than anything I was used to.
Needless to say- after That Saturday- we all became REALLY close friends. The next morning we went out to Pizza Barn and when "Here I Go Again" by Whitesnake came on- Alex said "Wow... we are like the Breakfast club"
So thats what we are known as now... heh
Ive basically been partying sence then.
But Alex was doomed to move to Illinois on the 5th of July.
On the 4th of July- after many weeks of loving memories, Alex, Via, Peggy, Aaron and I all layed on the football field at the school. Right on the 50 yard line. So beautiful. The fireworks were right over us and just so amazing. then...
"OH SHIT"
All of us looked around to find the school had forgotten to turn off the sprinkler system!
We all grabbed our cell phones- fire works- cards and what not- and ran for our dryness.
The next day was the big move. And I dont really want to go into that in depth because the breakfast club is still trying to recover from losing Alex. I miss that boy.
So there you have it! I hope I will be on here more often... heh
Cheers

Post 2

Navigatorblack of the EAN Blackheart

Why don't you put him onto this site?

Post 3

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Alex? I would... but i dont think hes really into the internet and stuff
or h2g2
id be suprised if he knew it existed as a book
haha
well its good to be back here again
smiley - smiley
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers
havent done THAT in ages

Post 4

*glomp* good to see ya back

Post 5

hehe thanks...
well its like this:
Marching season started
and then my computer... well lets just say lap tops dont do well with soda and orange juice...
and well Ive just been buisy as a bee... and ive even quit a few of my activities... track and dance team... and I still dont get home till 4
life is hecktic haha
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 6

well, my latest gf dumped me to focus on her carreer, so I'm still alone lol

Post 7

wow thats tough!
whats her career?
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 8

Navy Steward

Post 9

are you for real?
seriously
how far can one get in that job???

cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 10

Yeah I dont know eh. I have to live with it though

Post 11

well if she dumped you for that job then you can do
WAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
better smiley - smiley
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 12

Aw *hug* thanks for saying that smiley - biggrin

Post 13

*recieves hug* haha
any time
and its true
hah I can see it now! you marry the queen of denmark and that girl is waiting tables in the local pub... haha
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 14

I'd settle for someone who just loves to be with me and loves me for me and who i love back fully lol.

Post 15

haha that sounds like fun
i guess?
haha Im to young to be thinking about that stuff!
... o.o
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more