This is the Message Centre for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

State

Post 1

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Welp.. yesterday was state.
Lovell has lowered his expectations of us SO much.
"Capture the Audiance... doesnt matter what the Judges say"
sure it does.. why else would we go to competition?

BULLETEN!
http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?Category=NEWS
I just got this link..
as you can clearly see.. its an article of McQueen.. our enemies.. and also.. above it.. there is a picture of Elko...
In the actuall News paper, the whole article is on McQueen... and not ONE picture of them... we got 4th and we had TWO pictures in THEIR news paper... smiley - smiley

ok back to my rant
we suck... and thats final...

BTW. Elko was the ONLY band ALLL day to get a standing ovation...
it also lasted for like 2 minutes... we got the audience. we just need the judges

State

Post 2

lil_fred333

lol - I'm kinda confused but ok.... did you win or not?

State

Post 3

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

heh.. no... we didnt... we got 4th
BUT we got our picture in the paper and the winning band DIDNT! :P

omg... this is nasty... Im in the middle of a root canal and they put medicine up in the root of my tooth.. and theres a hole in the filling so the medicine keeps leaking out.. GAH its so nasty and it hurts.. damnit!

heh that was odd..

anyway... yeah... oh and the news thingy is like WAY old so type in the search box: uhhh hold on I gotta remember how to spell it!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

State

Post 4

Navigatorblack of the EAN Blackheart

How were you typing on the PC at the dentists?

State

Post 5

huh.. no.. root canals.. first they had to de pressurise it.. so they cut the back of my tooth out and drained it.. then put medicine up there and closed it off... then cleaned it out again and sealed it up.. now I have to go BACK there and get the nerve taken out :S yeah so im in the middle.. im not in the office right now.. but I have to go in soon.. I donno when though.. I was supposed to do it after state..eh heh
cheers
ffordsmiley - cheers

State

Post 6

ffeeling aalright tthere, fford?

State

Post 7

cold much?
iiittssss sooo ffffiiing cccold hhhhere

stupid snow... we got like a foot of it here last night.. i tell ya.. its nerve wracking!
BUT!
I also got my antonio back! *heart*
hehe they just showed antonio on TV
heh anyway
AHH
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

State

Post 8

Antonio?

State

Post 9

yes!
Sir Antonio DeLa Kliko Saxy Vega II
my saxophone smiley - smiley
*heart*.. I have him back now.. he playes better than ever..
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post