This is the Message Centre for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

EXCITEMENT!

Post 21

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

hot? JESE! we just got a foot of snow!!!
sorry your trip got cancelled

cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

EXCITEMENT!

Post 22

Navigatorblack of the EAN Blackheart

I'm getting a summery feeling at the mo smiley - bigeyessmiley - biggrin

EXCITEMENT!

Post 23

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

*looks at ice on the road*
i hate you....
not really :P
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

EXCITEMENT!

Post 24

Navigatorblack of the EAN Blackheart

I had to take down a shed today with only a sledge hammer and a wrecking bar. It took 2 hours to tear down, and another 2 hours to put away!

EXCITEMENT!

Post 25

HAHAHAH fun!
tomorrow... band it totally full for me
2 hours of jazz band then I have a sount check for my gig at 4.. then I have the actuall gig at 6.. to 8 then I have pep band starting at 7... but i kinda cant go... so I go from 8 to 9.. WEE
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more