This is the Message Centre for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

EXCITEMENT!

Post 1

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Wow! My life is a rollar coaster! yesterday I wanted to die and today im happyer than I have been inmonths!
well yesterday I found out my friend's wife has cancer.. inopurable... I was going to cry! Lovell made such a sad speech duing jazzband yesterday.. *sigh*

BUT this is about happyness!
I asked someone to Saidee Hawkins... HE SAID YES!
Ok.. so Troy and I have had this little Molougn Rouge thing going on and so I wrote him a note last friday HINTING that someone MIGHT ask him to saidee ... with SO many Moloughn Rouge quotes its amazing he didnt think it was me! so anyway.. what I did was get dressed all nice... and go pick up Sara! man! if she wasnt there I would have died! So we go to wally world and I buy 3 roses and 4 C batteries for my boombox and I get in my car... welp! my boombox uses 8 batteries so sara had to go in and get 4 more because I felt like I would fall over... then I picked the best song to use..
SO! This was my plan origionaly:
To Stand on his porch with the music blaring and hold flowers.. one iny teeth... hehe... and have sara and erika inthe background doing colorguard work so it would look special! BUT Erika couldnt make it so I thought it would look wierd to just have one flagget.... SO! I went on his poarch with my sterio... set it up and let it rip! I rang the doorbell also just for good measure.. hehe
so he comes to the door and I say Hi... this part is SUCH a blurr cuz I was nervous as hell.. then I said do you want to go to Saidee with me? he said One second.. I was thinking OH SHIT! that means no! but his mom was talking to him so I turned the music down and he said "Hi Mom: so I said "Hi mom!" heh wow eh?
She leaves and I give him the flowers and he said "wow.. yeah! great choice of music by the way!"
GLEE! So! my first dance with a date! HOW AWESOME!!
im so excited.. if you cant tell!

EXCITEMENT!

Post 2

Navigatorblack of the EAN Blackheart

Congratulations. I'm off to check watr and pudding in the middle of the lounge, just sitting there. I think SOME of the dark starlings should've posted.

EXCITEMENT!

Post 3

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

hey! I just read that.. lmfao! sorry!
yeah..ppl on darkstarllings dont like it much... but I foind a few friends smiley - smiley
cheers
ford<cheers.

EXCITEMENT!

Post 4

I found a few emo's. Seems you did too.

EXCITEMENT!

Post 5

hey! some are cool... haha I should post the emo poem my friend wrote :P
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

EXCITEMENT!

Post 6

Have you seen some of the ones my friends have written? Whats worse, a straight emo or a lesbian emo when it comes to angst?

Also, it's 3:01 pm here. What time is it where you are.

EXCITEMENT!

Post 7

its 6 20
I will look at them in a min.. .I gotta go eat :P
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

EXCITEMENT!

Post 8

eating good...smiley - biggrin

EXCITEMENT!

Post 9

hah no its not!
*pokes fat*
:P kidding
OH! I got my sadie hawkins pictures! wanna see?
Its kinda blurry but oh well
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/THEsaxplaya/MeandT2.jpg

I look like a poodle!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

EXCITEMENT!

Post 10

Nice pic. Put it on DS

EXCITEMENT!

Post 11

oh duh! thanks for that!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

EXCITEMENT!

Post 12

Looks goodsmiley - biggrin

EXCITEMENT!

Post 13

hah thanks... Im slow like that
so whats up with that one guy on DS?
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

EXCITEMENT!

Post 14

As I said there, he's a satanist.

EXCITEMENT!

Post 15

*shrug* oh well
honestly, that part doesnt bother me.. unless hes a jerk.. then he can go rot in.. heven... so to speak

cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

EXCITEMENT!

Post 16

Well, it doesn't bother me PER SE, its the way he acts towards everyone else. Where's lil_fred got to recently?

EXCITEMENT!

Post 17

fred? hmmm I donno... I havent spoken to either her or Midnight lately... so I feel lonley! AHH
hah oh well.. I can send her a letter.. if I can find her addy.. *guilt* meh Ill call her on Thanksgiving! YEAH! that would be cool..
Ill see wats up and tell ya ...
omg... my neigbor just passed out and there were ambulences and.. omg it was scary... *shaking* smiley - sadface
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

EXCITEMENT!

Post 18

lil_fred333

HELLO! I'm back!

Happy Thanksgiving!

So sorry - not only am I a lazy slump who only comes on this site on the weekends normally, but my computer had to be completly re-done. We attempted to update the opperating system and instead we just wiped everything off the harddrive (oops) so yeah - I've been trying to fix that. But I'm alive, and I've writen you and midnight long letters... and I'll get around to sending them some day. Expect them around chrismas, coz I procrastinate. (ur b-day gift will be in there too... eh.. sorry bout that.)

smiley - erm

EXCITEMENT!

Post 19

hey no worries! I totally have your bros present and a letter to you that I wrote after I got my licence... eh heh... then I found it in science class... and I was like.. OOPS... EHE
SO! im going to call you today.. I was suppposed to call you yesterday... oops again
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

EXCITEMENT!

Post 20

And i'll sit here, getting hot. My sailing trip got cancelled, so I'll be here next week.

Key: Complain about this post

EXCITEMENT!

More Conversations for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more