This is the Message Centre for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

What are you doing?!?!

Post 1

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Haha thats the question the teacher would ask me right now... Im in science class ... KELS SAYS HI!!!
so she laughs...
"You know your odd... you dont double space between paragraphs"

anyway Imin class and we have a sub.... and she scares m,e... I have add
OOH! GERBILS!
hehe theyre cute! I adopted their son... hehe his name is Harlem
ANYWAY
I gotta go..
*kels*"SERIOUSLY! why dont you double space between paragraphs..."
*I keep typing*
"are you ever gonna answer me?"
well Willy... because Im retarded!:P
SO! gotta go to class... see yall tonght!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

What are you doing?!?!

Post 2

lil_fred333

*claps* yay!

What are you doing?!?!

Post 3

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Haha ok that was totally random... BANANA!
:P
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

What are you doing?!?!

Post 4

Navigatorblack of the EAN Blackheart

BANDANANA!
(do do,do do do).
NZ just had CanTeen week, the week raising money for teenagers with cancer. They sell bandana's to raise money. They asked the people who did the muppets, and they got the old team together and reshot the manamana song for bandanana. They had posters up around the school; it was crackup. They made the song into a ad, and it played for a week before and during the canteen week. I bought one (1) bandana. It is navy blue.

See http://www.mostlymuppet.com/archives/2005/10/10/bandanana/ to download the advert. I think it is the full version, but there were also two shorter ones.

What are you doing?!?!

Post 5

lil_fred333

EVERYONE - READ MY NEW GUIDE ENTREYS!!!

they are semi-edumacational

What are you doing?!?!

Post 6

cool. Hey, you going to join WATR? Also, I told johannes and devony to look at the entries. And maybe kader will too.

What are you doing?!?!

Post 7

Okey! sorry to make this a shrot post but its been a heckalong day:
awesome! I wish I could get one!
sorry fred Ill have to read it tomorrow.. gotta go to bed after I write this post
and YES! join WATR!
why is it called WATR?
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

What are you doing?!?!

Post 8

We voted ages ago on Horrible Histories World what to call it. Ruskiangel is still in controll in practice, but I am in theory.

What are you doing?!?!

Post 9

stop; reverse that. Ruski is in theory; i am in practise

What are you doing?!?!

Post 10

Haha awesome!
*stops* *reverses*
soooo
I just thought Id post on this because I AM IN CLASS AGAIN! gosh! I am going to fail my sopht year! :P
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post