This is the Message Centre for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

AH! What happened?!

Post 1

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Ok.. One minute I am out at the movies with a few friends having a blast (Lord of War... guns up to the wazoo!!) and then the next I am staying home from school cuz I am sicker than a dog! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?! Dont you hate that? When you are fine one minute then down and out the next? I want to know the EXACT moment when a darn virus enters my system! where did it come from? 'Sfar as I know I havent done anything that would have gotten me sick!... football games have all been warm.. so its not the cool weather... havent licked the floor when I spill soda on it so THAT cant be it... I eat atleast 2 meals a day so its not my eating habits... and its always good stuf.. like a bagle or leftovers... then whatever happens to be for supper... hmm.... my reeds and mouthpiece only touch my lips so it cant be that...
Dont you just hate it? What did I do! How can I not do it again... STUPID VIRUSES INSIDE ME! TELL ME NOW!
I hate this kind of sickness....
If its not going to kill me then just go away so I can go to band!
AH! I missed band and jazz band today...My life is over!!!

stupid... whatver it is that I have...
*curses!*

AH! What happened?!

Post 2

lil_fred333

I'm sorry. smiley - sadface I'd send you some echenasia through the mail - but I don't know if the glass bottle would make it.

I hope your well by now - i haven't been on in ages I know... But where is midnight, she hasn't been on either?

AH! What happened?!

Post 3

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

nah... she said her comp is slow or something and she cant get on here... and plus both of you have lives... Im sitting here cowering at a spider...
GAH
so yeah... no life! thats why Im on here a lot :P
that plauge took half the school! the luckey ones just had half their friends missing from school... stupid desease! but Im better now atleast :P
but thanks anyway buddy!!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

AH! What happened?!

Post 4

lil_fred333

I have no life either... It's ok...

AH! What happened?!

Post 5

I have a life! Its H2G2!!! :P
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more