This is the Message Centre for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Sixteen

Post 1

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

WOOHOO! I am now 16! Woohoo! I get to finally... say I am 16! oh so exciting! Well atleast I get to drive! WICH the ****s at the DMV moved my test to Wed... I dont get it! I already took the test.. why do I have to take it agaiN?! I didnt fail! I just didnt have insurance for a licence... grrrr
anyway... For Midnight and Fred, I have started the documentary and I will be sending it to you in a matter of months! I just gotta get the editing proggies out and screw around with it.. maybe add music when im not speaking... stuff like that.. and I also still have to films somemore... im taking it to school tomorrow... the camera i mean.. itll be cool! you can finally see what a normal nevada highschool looks like! or a normal one anyway... because you both dont really go to a normal highschool... and Ill have someone film a part of our rehersal for band.. should be coolness!
Ok I promised to put how we did on our first football performance on here.. and well its kinda not possible! that was good beyond words... we can do better mind you. a lot better... but it was the best performance weve had in a LOOONNNGGG time! but we (as erika would say) "Need to grow balls and play louder!!" and its true! we are quite quiet! haha thats hard to read!
So.. I got a new walkman for my bday... thats basically it because although I apprecieate my dad getting me Futurama on DVD.. I already have it :P then they got me a bendy spongebob thing.. Im gonna put him in my car! hehe woot
and i got some other little trinket ... thats it... but I might get a trenchcoat and editing proggies from my sis's! thats pretty cool!
I had a great time too! I went to walmart and fooled around.. then we went to pizza (just erika and sara cuz noone else could come *shrug*) and then we went to the movies and saw "The Man" then came home.. ate cake.. looked at band pics.. watched the band perform at halftime *my dad taped it*.. MY HAT WAS CROOKED! EFF! I HATE when that happens... anyway... then we watched "What Women Want" and made videos and stuff... we still have "The Notebook" but we didnt get to watch it cuz my friends fell asleep again.. they do that every time! and they always sleep on my bed! haha so I was banished to the coutch.. wich im not complaining because it was mighty comfy!
OH! And in addition to all my other gifts.. I get to get my hair dyed! Im debating between sea green or electric blue... what do you guys think? I think I am dying the tips Blue... that would be kewler than snot! smiley - smiley donno why I say that but I say it a lot
ALright.. so thats an update on my life so far!

Sixteen

Post 2

Navigatorblack of the EAN Blackheart

both colours are good, but I like electric blue. Kinda depends on what colour your hair is origionally though. Blue wash in blacker (like mine) looks shiney blacky-blue, in blonder it looks blue. Works with sea green too I think......

How are you going to send the documentary? If by e-mail, send it my way too. Sounds like you're having a great time. Im in mid-years at the mo, but soon I'll be on holiday for 2 weeks. Had a dayskippers course at an airforce base in the weekend, we raided the barracks. We found a lot of crackup stuff.

Sixteen

Post 3

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

my hair is black... I think Ill go with blue... or be 'patriotic' and get Maroon (our school colors)I was planning to send it through real mail... we are kinda pen pals now and we got eachothers adresses.. but ill try to get it though email!! I have to put it on the comp anyway to edit it :P
I am haveing an AWESOME time! I just got my licence at 10 this morning! And the documentary RAWKS!
Have fun on holiday! hehe holdiay... we call them vacations... but its all good :P
dayskippers? whats that? and whats crackup stuff? like... pot? haha
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Sixteen

Post 4

we found
AHEM! (cough cough, clears throat)
1 g-string
80 cents
2 empty packets of "willy Condom Hats"
1 lacy underwear bottom
1 bottle of male perfume
1 can of sprays
1 flosser with:
50 heads in an unopened packet
and some other stuff.

Aljeush put the g on outside his jeans and danced around a pole. It was funny. We were all high on sugar and caffein.

Dayskippers is the first of the four exams which allows you to take boats out.

Dayskipper is for day sails
Boatmasters is for weeks
Coastal skippers is for months
Ocean Yacht is for going across oceans

Plus there is a lot of extra courses you can take as optional extras.smiley - biggrin

Sixteen

Post 5

EEEEEWWW!!!
I am SOOOO sorry! haha... your friend sounds like he had a good time with the pole :P

that sounds like fun!are you going to be an Ocean Yacht?
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Sixteen

Post 6

Aljeush is .....strange......

I cannot BE a yaght, but I want the certificate so I can do intercontinental voyages.

Sixteen

Post 7

well I donoo... strap on an engine... and hey!
haha yeah thats what I meant.. like go on missions and stuff... so ..is it like a luxry yacht? Im confused about that...
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Sixteen

Post 8

I don't have one yet, but I want a luxury one, yea. I want to be a planner, and after 8 years experience you get between 130 and 200 thou a year

Sixteen

Post 9

whoa!! THAT WOULD BE SOOO COOL!
Thats a lot of money! what would you do? like.. coast guard or something?
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Sixteen

Post 10

lil_fred333

YAY! You should deffinatly die your hair blue - sorry I haven't been on in a while - I've been so busy with school! - And While I've been gone I've developed this habbit of doing dashes instead of periods, and it bothers me! - Ahhh! must stop!!!

Sixteen

Post 11

haha its ok! it looks cool- see what I mean?:P

anyway I get my hair dyed this sat.. cuz we dont have any competitions to go to.. finally...

gosh! my school must be a piece of cake! I have time on my hands all the time.. and you guys are always.. buisy!
I feel stupid :s
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Sixteen

Post 12

lil_fred333

well the bus ride is a hour and a half there and the same back - add that 2 a 7 (or is it 8?) hour day + all the extra after school stuff every one does for there art area...

Arts are just really involved... plus I was stupid and signed up for a college course.

Sixteen

Post 13

I have to walk half an hour there and half an hour back, plus exams are in THREE WEEKS ARGH!!!!!!!

Very busy, but in 7 or 8 weeks time, exams are over, and i can finish my thing on NATO phonetic alphabet on here, and write my story uninhindered.

Sixteen

Post 14

wow... welp.. I drive there.. it takes 15 minutes! haha then yeah.. well I have band... and i just got into dance team.. YAYNESS! and I have a job now... god I feel old! haha
so im buisy... but like.. yeah... I have a lot of free time.. does time go slower here or what?!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Sixteen

Post 15

lil_fred333

whats you job... I feel little - I just started getting an allouence(sp?)

Sixteen

Post 16

I baby sit.. not that big of a deal... but its money! only 100 some a month... but still! more than I was gettin before!
congratson the allowance... its very usefull in HS cuz of lunch.. do you have open or a closed campus??
ours is open so you kinda need money..
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more