This is the Message Centre for Rangerchick

First journal entry

Post 1

Rangerchick

Hi everybody-
This is my first ever live journal post and I'm really excited. Hopefully this will keep me in better contact with you friends at home and off at school than that somewhat boring and neglected website I had. I'll still have that too I think just for fun but this seems more useful on a day to day basis.

For those of you who don't know, I want to be a park ranger hence the name. I'm majoring in Recreation, Park and Tourism Administration and minoring in HISTORY (and there was much rejoicing). I'm hoping this will give me a great shot at getting into a park either state or national, I'll take either or any I'm not really that picky. This is all of course assuming President Bush doesn't f**k up the environment like he's been trying to do since he got into office. sorry, sorry had to get that out. I think he's an idiot in that area. That and considering more space exploration when our school city school systems suck and there is mass amounts of poverty and hungry people. Of course, I like space as much as the next person, but isn't Earth a part of that too? Maybe he should look at the big blue planet before going to MARS again, a.k.a. the God of WAR!!!!

On a happier note, I was invited to apply for the honors college at school and my heart condition seems to be okay under monitoring from the heart monitor. The doctor still has to decide exactelly what it is and what to do about it but my pulse reaching as high as 195 sometimes hasn't made me pass out yet! YAY!

Key: Complain about this post

First journal entry

More Conversations for Rangerchick

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more