This is the Message Centre for

Deodorant

Post 21

psychocandy-moderation team leader

We only have to use quota time for certain types of sites- eBay is one of them- and you're allowed 60 minutes of quota time per filtered site, not sure if it's per day or what, because I've never used any quota time. I can access my webmail, no problem. No YouTube, though- no video. I miss my internet radio, but I've ripped some mp3 discs to keep at the office in case I need tunes.

Plus some days I spend a great deal of time actually *working*, the horror.

Deodorant

Post 22

Researcher 556780

Speaking of mp3's I love my ipod, but damn my car's radio is haunted I think - it frequently *chuckles* turns itself on and off at random times, usually when I least expect it smiley - cross AND when it does turn on, it's a tease lulling me into thinking I can connect my pod and then it spits everything out...ahhh..

At least the A/c has started working again, got up this morning to a flat so had to take it to the car doc and he fixed a few bits and bobs including that *yays*

Gotta go to work now, felt really ill this morning after brekkie - I am thinking the steriods are knocking me sideways this time. smiley - sadface But, feeling a bit better now, my head was really pounding and blurred visions..

Have a good all smiley - ok

Deodorant

Post 23

hellboundforjoy

I could really use some.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more