This is the Message Centre for Angelcakes

Hi there :)

Post 1

Odysseus..(God of cunning plans)

Hiya hope you don’t mind but I saw you on the who’s on line list and thought as your new like me I would come along and say hi, I see you love eastenders, did you watch the death of poor old gullible Barry evenssmiley - huh do you like any of the other soapssmiley - huh
Hope to hear from you soonsmiley - biggrin

Post 2

Angelcakes

hi i must have just missed you this morning, i can really get the hang of this!! i like eastenders, but dont really watch the others much. barrys death was so funny, and i hope janine goes from strength to strength coz she is brilliant to watch, i cant wait to see what mayhem she causes next!

Post 3

Odysseus..(God of cunning plans)

hi, thanx for getting back to me,smiley - biggrin the wonderful thing about this sit is that messages are here for when you get back on,i though the sceen of barrys death was laughable really i do like to watch jannine, but it would be nice to see her get whats coming to her. but on the other hand we would lose a good baddy in the show, im a soap addict, i smiley - wah when brookside ended, i want the dvd (unfinished business) a brookside one off side story. anyway hope your getting on as good as me on here and hope to see hear from you real soon. smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Angelcakes

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more