This is the Message Centre for Odysseus..(God of cunning plans)

Hi Odysseus

Post 21

Odysseus..(God of cunning plans)

good morning sissmiley - hug didnt expect to see you on thismorning,whats up nowsmiley - huh is it r againsmiley - huh call when your ready then you know im always around to advise, you had better go get ready for work then or you wont be there for 9-30, call mum today remember. speak later sis smiley - hugsmiley - kiss

Hi Odysseus

Post 22

peacedove

hiya you! cant stay and talk for now, this box of mine is really playing up smiley - grr but thanks again for the advice, dont know what i would do without you sometimes smiley - smiley kids just make you feel smiley - grr sometimes!
well ill try and come on later as r is nightshift tonight, ill see how i feel
talk later then smiley - hug
Oh before i forget, i got the dragon on the phone and as usual she has a moan at me smiley - sadface dont know why i bother sometimes
smiley - love L xxx

Hi Odysseus

Post 23

hiya sis, she likes to have a moan thats why she likes you to call hersmiley - laugh hey i gave you the link to this so you could go find some one to talk to not pester me smiley - laugh ok sis see ya latersmiley - biggrinsmiley - hugsmiley - kiss

Hi Odysseus

Post 24

Fish's Freak

Hi there! How're you doing? Your personal space is very impressive and professional-looking, I have to say.

Hi Odysseus

Post 25

peacedove

well thats charming smiley - sadface so you dont want me talking to you on here then? you better be joking as your the oly person i know! smiley - laugh
well im just out into town in a bit, need to get to the post office and need to see about getting j something for his birthday, speak to you later
smiley - hugsmiley - kiss

Hi Odysseus

Post 26

peacedove

i managed a bit of guideml, well managed to put my name up in colour! smiley - smiley

Hi Odysseus

Post 27

smiley - cool its not has hard as you would think is it? i guess some of it would be hard but basic stuff is easeysmiley - biggrin is R coming round tonight with that dvd? smiley - hugsmiley - kiss

Hi Odysseus

Post 28

peacedove

did r come round with dvd? not saw him in hours, he stormed out after an argument and i dont know where he is, his phones turned of and i dont know when he wll be home smiley - sadface sorry ive not replied sooner but ive been down and worried sick. he could at least phone!!
smiley - hugsmiley - kiss

Hi Odysseus

Post 29

you two arguing againsmiley - sadface no he hasnt been, i was expecting him to come friday, you tried calling his mums? if he does come i'll get him to call you. his phone could of died so thats maybe why it's off, just dont start jumping the gun and thinking allsorts smiley - oksmiley - hugsmiley - kiss

Hi Odysseus

Post 30

peacedove

hiya bro, well the smiley - bleep came home eventually stinking of booze and looking a mess. he wont say where hes been staying but its obvious too me... hes been with that so called `mate` of his that does nothing but sit in that grotty flat drinking all day smiley - sadface i couldve killed him i really could but he was all appologetic and said he need the space. this is his last chance, if he does this again hes out and i mean it this time!
hows k been? i tried calling earlier but there was no answer. tell her to give me a ring smiley - ok
talk soon smiley - hugsmiley - kiss

Hi Odysseus

Post 31

hiya sis, did you give r an ear bashing for staying out late last nigt, if he says it was all my fault its all lies smiley - evilgrin

Hi Odysseus

Post 32

girlwivcurls

Hey Odysseus!! whats up??

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Odysseus..(God of cunning plans)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more