A Conversation for Anagrammitis

? Members list ?

Post 21

Artisan

Welcome Ian , you are now a fully fledged member of "Anagramitis" and your name appears on our honours list....have fun,

Artisan

? Members list ?

Post 22

(crazyhorse)impeach hypatia

cheers arty it's iain by the way

? Members list ?

Post 23

Artisan

Nae tother abaw ma man....Iain its good to have you join as a member of our little game..smiley - cheers

? Members list ?

Post 24

(crazyhorse)impeach hypatia

the pleasure is all mine in real life nevenever been one for joining clubs but in the virtual world i'll join anythingsmiley - musicalnoteif it wasn't for junk mail...i wouldn't have no mail at all<smiley - musicalnotesmiley - biggrin

? Members list ?

Post 25

Icy North

How embarrassing. I've been playing your games for a week or so, and I didn't realise I needed membership until I saw this thread. I do apologise.

Any chance of a back-dated membership, or will I be frozen out?

Icy smiley - snowball

? Members list ?

Post 26

^Alleycat^ like anagrams?? follow me >>>>>

Hi Icy, you are now a fully paid up member of 'Anagramitis' and your name is listed on the main page.. there are loads of threads to choose from but I would ask that you subscribe to the 'News' thread and also to the 'Clues' where you get the latest info on whats happening and there is also a 'chat' thread as chatting in the other threads is not allowed. We count the scores and post them at the end of the month in the 'News' thread smiley - yikes thats tonight so I'd better get my skates on, it's just for fun though, no prizes as yet smiley - smiley

Welcome to the games

smiley - love Sam

? Members list ?

Post 27

^Alleycat^ like anagrams?? follow me >>>>>

Just giving the members page an outing smiley - smiley

smiley - love S

? Members list ?

Post 28

Artisan

Me too...smiley - rofl

? Members list ?

Post 29

lugworm

And I smiley - spider

? Members list ?

Post 30

puzzlella (playing word games, solving puzzles)

I didn't know it was a club...smiley - erm better late than never I suppose>

? Members list ?

Post 31

Artisan

Hey there hootooers this is where if you ask me real nice I will add your name to our list which appears on the main forum page of Anagramitis.smiley - wowsmiley - biggrinI won't be holding my breath waiting though!

? Members list ?

Post 32

Artisan

Just giving this page an outing(again)just in case there is any researchers lurking around who wish to become part of our anagram lovers forum.

? Members list ?

Post 33

aka Bel - A87832164

Hello all, I'd ask if I could join if I wasn't already a member smiley - magic
Where is the news thread you're talking about ? Oh- just discovered it way back on the conversation list - but as it's so quiet, I'll probably find the time to read the blog smiley - biggrin

? Members list ?

Post 34

U695218

I must re(member) to become a member!

Hello folks, hope you're all well.

Some of these anagrams seem nigh impossible and esoteric, but what the!

I'll give them a try.

Nice to be here.

Regards!smiley - smileysmiley - redwine

? Members list ?

Post 35

Artisan

Welcome lapis,you are now a fully fledged member of our game.You have been for a while though as you received a privileged pass last weeksmiley - biggrinI hope you enjoy your time spent here,
smiley - cheers
Artisan

? Members list ?

Post 36

SharkyCV

Oops i just saw this!!, sorry if i spolied your game at all ladies and gentlemen
any chance of a pass ?smiley - smiley

? Members list ?

Post 37

Artisan

Certainly!smiley - smiley Welcome to the games!

? Members list ?

Post 38

The Walking Dictionary and Grammar Guide

I hope you don't mind me posting an anagram before joining!

(U6103685)

Key: Complain about this post