This is the Message Centre for Bribrow

iCan Anthology - You wanna check this out!!

Post 1

PenJen

Hi Bri, Please do check this out: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/getwriting/F2017114?thread=596960 And see who has so far: A3746676 Would love to see you in there too! How's about by Monday 7th March, or thereabouts, if you can? Hope all is well with you. Thanks, Jen x

Post 2

Bribrow

Hi Penjen,
Glad your Brummagem booze-up was such a success (just joking of course about booze-up). Sorry I wasn't there - Birmingham was my home town for the first 30-odd years of my life. Nothingmuch to shout about but there it is.
Thanks for the invite to contribute to your ican anthology - I've just dropped a tiny Haiku in there. Hope you like it.
Just noticed the date you set - sorry I'm a day late. Hope all's well with you Jen.
Bri smiley - smiley

Post 3

PenJen

Hi Bri,

Yes, it's been a brave while since we had a chat. How you been? Still writing? Sorry I haven't been about much yself and have been very slack in reading and writing nyself, ye know how it is.

As for Brummie - it was brillaint; lots of wonderful folk and such a laugh - you too would have enjoyed it. Pity your recent stay here hadn't been for longer. Would have liked to have met you too. maybe next time.

I have got your Haiku, and yes, it's perfect. Currently lifting all the pieces submitted and hope to have them integrated into iCan by the w'end. Only seven more days to go, sadly.

Hopefully catch up with you in WD. Hope all is well.

Do take care & keep in touch,

Jen smiley - magicsmiley - biggrin
x

Post 4

Bribrow

Hi Again Penjen,
Scribbo has asked me offer "Step Lightly, Scribbo" for you anthology. Hope it's not too late.

A38101245

Post 5

Bribrow

Try again
A3810124

Post 6

PenJen

Yes, I've got it Bri.

Thanks. smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Bribrow

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more