This is the Message Centre for Bribrow

Do you know what you're doing?

Post 1

SpecialGirlie

I have just seen Scribbler. My neighbour in real life. She came to ask me to resist teasing her about you and told me the reason.

Are you totally F*****g mad?

You have no idea what she's like. She's got a heart of gold and is just lovely. Really adorable. If you have any doubts - rethink quickly - or someone else will have her. smiley - sadface

Post 2

SpecialGirlie

Mr Bribrow. smiley - sorry

I'm sorry I said that thing above. Scribs tells me that it's a mutual decision and that you're mates again. So sorry. I thought it was all your doing and I was furious, as she's really nice and she was in floods of tears when I saw her and wrote that.

Post 3

SpecialGirlie

I'm still not sure what I think of you. Despite her sticking up for you and saying you are wonderful and that you are a great friend. She looks very pale and hurt. I'm keeping my eye on her though. Funny how two months down the line - the results are the same.smiley - sadface

Post 4

Scribbler

SpecialGirlie, B might be too much of a gentleman to respond to this but I'm not so much of a lady. This is uncalled for and most unfair. Please dont do this sort of thing in a place as public as this. You know the truth - I've told you. This hurts me more than him. S

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Bribrow

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more