This is the Message Centre for juris53

Welcome, Left Coaster!

Post 1

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Hi, there, I'm originally from Vancouver Island and now living in North Van. If you watch Tony, et al on Global you may see some of my commercials, promos, etc. I am the production camera guy there (no news stuff per say...)

Hope you like it here, there are only two others from BC I know about (that makes 4 including us). It is everything from insanity to inanity to genius and everything in between. If you don't like something, move on- you are bound to find what interests you.

smiley - cheers

Welcome, Left Coaster!

Post 2

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Oooops....

*per se*

Pardon my spelling...smiley - blush

Welcome, Left Coaster!

Post 3

juris53

hi

Thanks for the welcome ,......I'm in the Trail area 17 y now ....originally from Britain

Just playing in h2g2 for now ... an eclectic mix?

Welcome, Left Coaster!

Post 4

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Trail! I know it well, I visit it for work fairly often and my sister lives in Nelson so I get over to that part of the world now and then.

Eclectic, yes. The Brits are students, computer nuts, scholars, everything. The rest of the world is fairly widely diverse as well.

smiley - cheers

Welcome, Left Coaster!

Post 5

juris53

Hi.. next time you're in Nelson or Trail for that matter and you have need to buy someone a beer let me know.

All the best and hope you have a happy new year.

Juris

Welcome, Left Coaster!

Post 6

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Same when you are by the *Big Smoke*. I have a standing invitation for Clio as well, but I understand how a girl might not like to meet up with some net weirdo like me out of the blue. smiley - laughsmiley - biggrinsmiley - ok

Welcome, Left Coaster!

Post 7

Clio, Dentonite, Libtech, Procrastinator and HNM

Don't worry cl, I'm going to take you up on that offer one of these days (when classes etc. permit)

Welcome to you juris! I am a student at Langara in Vancouver and don't get a lot of chance to come online but I will eventually answer any messages posted to me.

Welcome, Left Coaster!

Post 8

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Offer's there Clio, if you want.

I make it we now have five researchers here in BC now? The three of us and if I remember correctly two more in the interior somewhere?

Anyway, welcome one and all!

smiley - ok

Welcome, Left Coaster!

Post 9

Saturnine

smiley - lurk

I'm keeping an eye on you cl, what with young girls and offers of beer hanging around...

smiley - winkeye

Welcome, Left Coaster!

Post 10

clzoomer- a bit woobly

They can be any age and gender if there's free beer involved! smiley - laugh

Welcome, Left Coaster!

Post 11

Saturnine

smiley - somersaultsmiley - laugh

Anyway. I hear BC is a lovely place. Maybe I should take a visit sometime, and take advantage of that free beer... smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for juris53

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more