This is the Message Centre for wolveslady

No Subject

Post 1

Researcher U541071

5½ weeks pregnantsmiley - huh looking at that picture on your space i thought you was due.smiley - biggrinsmiley - run

hi

Post 2

wolveslady

hi ya hows u im 5 half months pregant lol not 5 half weeks so wots ur asl plz

hi

Post 3

UNICORN

Hi Jo, bet your suprised to see a msg off me, lol. Just thought i would ask how you are? if your feeling better from saturday. smiley - smiley just gonna see how long it takes you to answer lmfao smiley - biggrin take care chat soonsmiley - loveLorna.

hi

Post 4

wolveslady

hi ya hun at last im on here lol how are u ??? just letting everyone know im fine as i havent been on lol hows the week been so far for u as the kids been gud for u ??? tom as gone on a trip today with the school so i havent got him for dinner so then i can have a gud afternoon kip now lol without being disturbed well hun im off so t/c chat soon ill call u in the week ok all my love from jo tell tony i said hi aswell xxxxx mmwwaahhh

hi

Post 5

UNICORN

hi hunsmiley - biggrinwots up with chris is he ill being you got on here lol.im fine smiley - ta kids have been normal lol they stopped over last nite.hope tom enjoyed his trip,bet you did lol anyway hun gottasmiley - run chat l8asmiley - love lornaxxx

hi

Post 6

WINGFOOT30

hismiley - loveer bet its a surprise me typing to yasmiley - hugdont seem to get much time with work lol im back to normal next week less o/time.hope you chris and the kids are ok missing you loads see your 5 1/2 months now wont be long b4 you got another licklesmiley - monsterlmao neway chat at soon tcsmiley - loveto all specially you smiley - peacedovesmiley - rosetony

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for wolveslady

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more