This is the Message Centre for wolveslady

hello and welcome

Post 1

Star Fleet...

hello and a very warm <./>Welcome</.> to h2g2 smiley - smiley im one of h2g2's many Aces i see youve made a start, i have designed a page for you which has hints and tips to help you along the way (click on the number) A1104021

if you have any questions please feel free to ask smiley - smiley

Star Fleet
smiley - planet

ITS ME AL LOL

Post 2

QUIZICAL

JO DARLING I,V MISSED YOU HOWS THE BUMP HUN AN WHAT YER BIN DOIN COME ON THE TRUTH LOL
AL MMMMMWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OH AN HI CHRIS

ITS ME AL LOL

Post 3

wolveslady

HI YA AL HOWS U BABES MMMWWWAAAHHH IM GREAT THNX IM 5 HALF MONTHS PREGANT NOW EVERYTHINK IS GOING FINE THNX SO HOWS U BEEN THEN BABES AND WOT U BEEN UPTO CHRIS SAID HI ASWELL BABY MOVING AROUND ALOT NOW AND IS DUE APRIL 20TH SO CANT WAIT NOW LOL WELL NE WAYS BABES T/C CHAT SOON ALL MY LOVE JO MMMWWWWAAAHHHH MISSED YA

ITS ME AL LOL

Post 4

QUIZICAL

hi there jo nice to here from u again soz its takin me ages to reply i,m not up to speed yet on this (FICK LOL)

SEEYA SOON AL XXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

MERRY

CHRISTMAS TO U AND ALL
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

hello only me lol

Post 5

wolveslady

HI YA BABES NO PROBS AS IM NOT USED TOO THING EITHER LMFAO ITS A GUD JOB I HAVE A CHRIS TOO HELP ME LOL WELL NE WAYS HOWS U BABES HOPE U HAVE HAD A NICE CHRISTMAS AND HOPE U HAVE A NICE NEW YR BABES DID SANTA GET U LOTS OF PRESENTS LMFAO WELL NE WAYS BABES IVE GTG AS KIDS ARE TIRED AND NEED TO PUT THEM IN BED AS DOING MY HEAD IN NOW LMFAO SO T/C CHAT SOON ALL MY LOVE JO MMWWWAAAAHHH XXXXX

hello only me lol

Post 6

QUIZICAL

hi jo,chris
yeah santa did visit me lol had money ,clothes drill.2 watches aftershave no soccks ;0( so how was your xmas ??
hectic i bet with kids running wild lol going to a party ny/eve in netherton another doriss ooooeeeerrr
gtg hun t/c chat soon

lots ts of love al xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mmmmmmmmwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'M HERE ATLAST..LOL

Post 7

FREYA69

Hiya Al,please visit my page and have a look..JYD set it up for me,not bad eh.
FAY
xxxxxx

hi ya

Post 8

wolveslady

HI YA AL HOWS U BABES MMWWAAAHHH ME,CHRIS AND THE KIDS ARE ALL FINE JUST LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING THE BABY NOW I ONLY HAVE 4 MONTHS LEFT BUT GETTING ALOT TIRED NOW WELL NE WAYS IM OFF SO T/C CHATSOON BABES ALL MY LOVE JO MMWWWAAAAHHHH

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for wolveslady

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more