This is the Message Centre for QUIZICAL

HI AL........(quizical)

Post 1

U516885

hi m8.......

fancy seeing you here..lol. hows things been keeping. hope this year aint been too bad for you just yet. you on here now cus you've got fed up with yoome....lol. tell me is it the the same....playing up? has'nt the year gone quick. it will soon be cuming up2 when we first met. that only seems like yesterday. well t/c hope to see you again..

chris...

HI CHRIS

Post 2

QUIZICAL

HI CHRIS N JO
YEAH SAME YOOME ITS GOT WORSE M8 CAN,T GET CHAT MSG,S. LOTS OF PPL GETTIN STICK FROM CLONES I,LL BE GLAD WHEN I CAN AFFORD A P,C I WAS SAVIN BUT A HUGE BILL CAME IN AN I USED MONEY FOR THAT
T/C CHAT SOON M8

HI CHRIS

Post 3

U516885

HI AL....

THATS A SHAME AS WUD OF BEEN G8T IF YOU GT ONE. I SHUD GET RID OF YOOME AS NOT BEEN ON IN AGES. THATS TROUBLE WITH BILLS CUS EVERY TIME UR CLOSE TO GETTING ONE...A NEW BILL ARRIVES. WELL T/C M8...

CHRIS....

HIYA HUN

Post 4

FREYA69

HIYA HUN,YOUR PAGE IS LOOKING OK..YOU SHOULD HAVE A LOOK AT MINE..LOL
XXX

HIYA HUN

Post 5

U516885

hi al,

just a quick hello to see how ur doing. we've seen lorna and she sed you was asking about us. i have sent a few e-mails to ur account but it just keeps cuming back. have you changed it to sumthink else? plz get back as soon as possible......

look forward to hearing from you.

chris.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for QUIZICAL

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more