This is the Message Centre for dhuntress1

hello ex LDer

Post 1

callmedave

hello im new :0) im an ex LDer 2...seems ages ago now...i used 2 love the way it would freeze up yr telly and you'd have to get up and unplug it and all that.....part of the fun wasn't it :0)... i cant even remember what my last name on their was??? :0) think at 1 point i was .up.all.night. .....u?smiley - smiley

hello ex LDer

Post 2

dhuntress1

Hiya, yrah, i remember the fun on LD and how frustrating when half way through a conservation, like u said, the telly froze and had to be unplugged and then u had to wait ages while the thing re-booted etc ,,, lol, it was good though and i do miss it. I had many names on Ld ( a few i had got barred!) and i remember each one affectionly lol
Hope yo chat soon
xxx

hello ex LDer

Post 3

callmedave

didn't every1 get barred??...lol i thought that was the point?smiley - biggrin

i was .amonlyplaying and .UP.ALL.NIGHT.

r there places 2 chat here? im kinda new....smiley - smiley

(does that sound like a line?...lol)smiley - smiley

what's yr a/s/l...? or is all that on yr page?

i haven't really had a look round yet,

im glad i've met a friendly face tho smiley - smiley

dave

hello ex LDer

Post 4

dhuntress1

hi Dave its all on my persnnel page anything else u wanna know just e-mail me [email protected]
As for being new on here you'll soon make friends i will get a few of them to contact u, they will show u around the sights. I ain't on here that much and i am still having trouble meself.

So whereabouts in London are u?

Speak soon
xxx

hello ex LDer

Post 5

callmedave

thank yousmiley - smiley
im gonna go check u out right now,smiley - winkeyesmiley - smiley
another 1 of mine was .AM.ONLY.PLAYING.

im in sunny camden town....

speak soon,

dave.

hello ex LDer

Post 6

dhuntress1

dave hiya hun, i know camden me family come from round that area.

U've got my e-mail addy so drop me a line and i will answer.

There is a friend on here ANGEL4U and he was an ex lder and he kbows more about this site then i do

Chat soon
xxx

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for dhuntress1

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more