This is the Message Centre for Mrs Liotta

Ay UP!

Post 1

litchick

Hiya Dawn_Fan

Just wanted to give you a bit of respect on your page for all your tireless posting, very impressive and it gives me hope! When I was a student I was an almost permanent fixture here but a full time job and lots of overtime recently have rather curbed my long winded rambling, but hey now it is the Easter hols, hope you enjoy them as much as I intend to!

Litchick smiley - smiley

Ay UP!

Post 2

Mrs Liotta

Thanks, I will.
I'm going to a wedding on saturday, but other than that I don't really have anything else to do.
Maybe I should get a job.
Anyway, ya know what you're gonna get for Easter? Unless you don't celebrate it. And if you don't, have fun anyway.

Ay UP!

Post 3

Mrs Liotta

smiley - smiley

Ay UP!

Post 4

litchick

Hiya

Really hope you had a good time at your wedding (well I presume it wsan't actually yours...) and tht you will be back soon to post adn keep the board alive for another week when the BBC have deprived us of a topic to talk about by not showing TKIM.

Have you got the boxsets? I am really thinking of usuing my sumemr bonus to buy all the DVDs, have to hide that one from my paretns though, they'd be horrified! I remember my Mum's look of disgust when she saw my VHS collection in my house! It has got bigger since she last visited too!

Do you have a favourite episode? As you have seen this week I adore Who Are You, all the best bits from Buffy in one episode!

anyway I doth ramble

Keep posting!!! smiley - smiley
Litchick smiley - smiley

Ay UP!

Post 5

Mrs Liotta

Oops. I forgot to check my messages for a few days. Sorry.
The wedding didn't go so well. The groom left the bride at the altar.
Nah, only joshin'. smiley - smiley
Yeah, the wedding went great, but then the meal was too big, and I didn't know which knives and forks to use. It was so scary!
Anyway, I'd probably choose The Gift as my fave episode, not for any particular reason, just cos it's so great.
I don't have any of the boxsets yet, but I might ask for some for my next birthday. I wasn't planning on getting any til I came on here, but everybody thinks of so many things to talk about, and some of the episodes I've almost forgotten, like most of the first half of season three. I don't have any of the first half of season three, so when I get a boxset, it's probably gonna be that, and then part one of season six, cos I don't have Bargaining part one, Life Serial, or the full version of Once More With Feeling.
Anyway, my fingers are getting tired now, and I've still got lots more posts to reply to, so I'll leave it there.
See ya! smiley - smiley

Ay UP!

Post 6

litchick

Hiya

Don'tforget you can get OMWF just on its own. I wathced but was not completely 'obsessed' by BtVS until season4 so I am not entirely familiar with the earlier seasons although I do now own the whole lot on VHS!

I am still fighting hte daily urge to buy the DVDs and try and sell my VHS!

The Gift is a great episode and in some ways I feel season5 should have been season7. The Gift would have been an incredible way to end after 7 years.

Speak soon, all the best
Keep posting!

Litchick x

Ay UP!

Post 7

Mrs Liotta

I'll be posting til forever! You'll never get rid of me! Mwahahahaha!

Anyway, when you said that I can buy OMWF on it's own, do you mean like on video? Cos I've got the CD and as much as I love it, it's not the same as being able to see the scoobies dance to their songs. Actually, I was watching it a couple of hours ago, and I still can't get used to the bits that have been cut out. I mean, the first time I saw it was like the end of 2002, when it was shown on the beeb. Then I watched it again around last october without knowing that it wasn't the whole thing. Then when I got the CD for crimbo, I didn't even realise that the songs were longer, and then I watched the ep again a few weeks ago, and it wasn't until then that I actually noticed, which is a long time.

Ay UP!

Post 8

litchick

Carlyle Ferris, Sian, Black-Eyed Girl, Ghislaine, Celandine, Judith S, Jonny M and I have been genuinely worried for months that this site would fade and die with the end of the show but if we resolve to keep posting our joy cannot end! hehee!

You can buy OMWF uncut on DVD (and so I presume on VHS if you prefer). You can get decent deals on 2nd hand VHS now with so many people heading for the DVD world, I bought my VHS for about half price! Season7 the only one I bought new!

I am supposed to be planning a scheme of work on Dickens...clearly I should be going!

Keep posting!
Litchick smiley - smiley

Ay UP!

Post 9

Mrs Liotta

Cool. Thanks.
Where have Judith S and Celandine been recently? I mean obviously you don't know, cos this is the internet, but it was more like a statement: "Judith S and Celandine haven't been posting here recently". Or have they? I remember reading some of their posts when I first joined this board in december, but for a couple of months now I don't remember reading any of their posts. Unless they've changed their screen names?

Anyway, good luck with that Dickens thing.
You keep posting too.
smiley - smiley

Ay UP!

Post 10

litchick

Hiya Dawn-fan,

Sorry I have been shockingly non-responsive...I am no kind of correspondant! Good to see you are vociferous as ever despite the fact that we have had no episode this week yet... Still it gives ne time ot get myself in gear and write a review TKIM which I think is a cracking episode, certinalkty one of the best in Season 7 and maybe of the 7 as a whole!

Hope you are well!
Keep posting!

Litchick xxx

Ay UP!

Post 11

Mrs Liotta

Thanks.
What does "vociferous" mean? I'm guessing it's something to do with posting a lot?
Anyway, the boards been really slow for the past few days. I think it's cos when we get a week with no Buffy, we kinda run out of things to talk about. But at least it's back on this week, so hopefully the board will become more lively again.
Don't forget to post back soon! smiley - smiley

Ay UP!

Post 12

litchick

Hiya!

IN hte most literal sense I am being a bit horrible when I say you are vociferous as it really means you are insistent in what you say and are perhaps even noisy but what I really mean is that I am pleased you are still milling around the boards and posting lots.

The BBC are confusing me, I am right in thinking that due to the snooker there was no First Date on Friday!? It's this Friday right? Xander to get all bloodied all over again!?

I am in a big rush at the moment, I have lots of exam work to prepare and I have to have an interview on Friday, that's never good!

I have sucumbed to the lure of te DVD at last and ordered Seasons4 and 6 'my favourites' probably!

Keep postin'
Litchick smiley - smiley

Ay UP!

Post 13

Mrs Liotta

Yeah, the bbc have been putting the next epsiode up where it says "latest episode", but if you check the schedule page it says that First Date is gonna be shown this friday.
And about the "vociferous" thing, I guess I should take that as a compliment since you're a teacher. Thanks. smiley - smiley

Ay UP!

Post 14

litchick

HIya

I missed First Date! smiley - sadface I went out after work on Friday and was still at my mate's flat polaying with her dog when it was on! I rang my TB friend when I got home and she informed me I was too late! I am one of the lucky ones who hjas bought season7 on VHS and so I can catch up though I am staying with my parents for the bank holiday weekend so it'll have to be Monday! I ahd such good intentions to post every week when the UNcuts began but I have been slacking. I am seriusly gutted bout not posting on The Killer in Me as it really was one of the best episodes of the whole season!

I am getting excited bout the fact I ahve season4 and season6 coming on DVD soon! smiley - smiley

I'm off to explore the FIrst Date boards!

Litchick smiley - smiley

Ay UP!

Post 15

Mrs Liotta

Cool. I started a conversation on the First Date board like two weeks before it was shown, cos I was so angry about it being cancelled, and I wanted to pretend that it was on as normal to make myself feel better. But it turns out people usually don't comment about the episodes until after they've been shown. I wonder why that is?
Anyway, you can still post on The Killer In Me, cos I'm pretty sure there's still people posting there. And if there's not, you can post anyway. You know I'll read it, and reply. smiley - smiley
I'm sorry that you missed First Date. I liked it a lot more the second time around.
Don't let it be three months before I see you again! smiley - biggrin

Ay UP!

Post 16

litchick

HIya

It's been too long I know. It was Year10 exam week and I have 100 exam scripts to mark, plus my form left very emotional and time consuming.

AM feeling quite reviewy but not enough time, I have so many ideas, particuarly about TKIM and Storyteller. I wasn't a huge fan of POtential or First Date.

Going to see When Harry Met Sally again next weekend, last chance to catch Alyson Hannigan and all that!

What's happening in your Buffyworld, come across any great threads on your travels?

Litchick smiley - smiley

Ay UP!

Post 17

Mrs Liotta

Hi again. Nice that you could find the time to join us! smiley - biggrin
Yeah, there's been a few reviews but there's only been a few people on here recently.
This morning I went online to talk about last night's episode only to find that the last person to post on this board was me, at 7:00 yesterday evening! But there's a few more posts now so I'll probably go and reply to most of them like I usually do.
If you can find the time to review or reply to one of the threads on another episode, I'll check them out and reply.
A few people are still posting on episodes as far back as Potential, so I still check them out all the time anyway.
See you later (well not see, but hopefully read your reply)

Ay UP!

Post 18

litchick

Hiya I am still at school...argh, gonna be here for another 4 hours, ready to cry! smiley - sadface

I love Storyteller I think it is becomming one of my favourites!

I should go and persuade parents they want me teaching their children!

Love Litchick xx

Ay UP!

Post 19

Mrs Liotta

You have to stay in school til like 11:00? That sucks! smiley - sadface
I love Storyteller too. It's so funny. Like the part at the beginning with Andrew, and the girl Chao-ann or whatever her name was said something like "there's a girl outside doing karate" (I don't remember what she said cos I was in the bathroom and missed the first minute), and Andrew just nodded like he understood what she said! smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mrs Liotta

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more