This is the Message Centre for Ivan the Terribly Average

Ivan's Garden

Post 61

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

smiley - laugh
Maybe I'll just send a picture then...

Ivan's Garden

Post 62

zendevil

Not had chance to read all the backlog and links on here but...if you are looking for plant advice, Willem, who lives in South Africa, is pretty much an expert, he is involved in various projects.

***The Return of The Unmentionable Marauding Pillowcase!!! (Visit U185434)
Personal Space | Journal Entries | Delete ***

He tends to be online mainly on Sundays, i am sure he would be delighted to chat about garden stuff, tell him i sent you!

zdt*restricted to pots of petunias unfortunately*

Ivan's Garden

Post 63

zendevil

Not had chance to read all the backlog and links on here but...if you are looking for plant advice, Willem, who lives in South Africa, is pretty much an expert, he is involved in various projects.

***The Return of The Unmentionable Marauding Pillowcase!!! (Visit U185434)
Personal Space | Journal Entries | Delete ***

He tends to be online mainly on Sundays, i am sure he would be delighted to chat about garden stuff, tell him i sent you!

zdt*restricted to pots of petunias unfortunately*

This will \probably double post, dreaded error messages yet again

Ivan's Garden

Post 64

Ivan the Terribly Average

Thanks Terri - I'll drop a line to Willem sooner or later. I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. The South African climate is much like this one, apparently, so the plants would probably work quite well here.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ivan the Terribly Average

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more