This is the Message Centre for confused

No Subject

Post 1

confused

Hi everyone, first time on anything like this, how`s it work?

Post 2

greenguzzi

Hi,

I'm a newbie here too. There are plenty of help posts, and the people seem nice enough. Just look around. It seems like a cool place!

I started by editing my "About Me" details and replying to a few posts I was interested in.

GG

Post 3

confused

HI NEWBIE, MY VERY FIRST CHAT TO ANYONE !!!
STILL TRYING TO FIND MY WAY ROUND THE COMPUTER, THATS HOW IT`S TAKEN ME THIS LONG TO REPLY!! THINK I`M A PEN AND PAPER PERSON SOMEHOW.

Post 4

confused

JUST READ YOUR PAGE, YOU LIVE IN AUSTRALIA, YOU`LL BE PLEASED TO KNOW I`M NOT INTERESTED IN RUGBY AT ALL. IF YOU ARE-- SHAME, AT LEAST IT WAS A CLOSE GAME !!

Post 5

greenguzzi

If you're still finding your way around a computer, then this is not the easiest of sites to be learning on!

I've been around computers since the 80s, and I'm finding this site a challenge.

Do you Yahoo Messnger, ICQ or MSN Messenger??

Cheers,

GreenGuzzi

Rugby

Post 6

greenguzzi

I didn't even know who won.

GG

Post 7

confused

IT`S TAKEN ME AN AGE TO SET UP AN E-MAIL ADDRESS, SO NO TO YAHOO, MSN OR ICQ. MY FRIEND IS PRETTY GOOD AT THESE THINGS, I`LL HAVE TO ASK HER TO SET ME UP

Rugby

Post 8

confused

MY KIND OF PERSON ! UNFORTUNATELY OVER HERE IN LITTLE OLD ENGLAND, I CANT GET AWAY FROM THE DAMN RESULT.. IT`S OVER EVERY NEWSPAPER AND RADIO STATION.

Post 9

greenguzzi

start here
http://messenger.yahoo.com/

How did you stumble on this site??

GreenGuzzi

THIS SITE

Post 10

confused

I`M CURRENTLY AT WORK, IT`S POURING WITH RAIN( AS IT USUALLY IS IN BRITAIN) AND I WAS PLAYING ON THE COMPUTER. SOMEONE ELSE HAD LOGGED ON TO THE BBC SITE AND I CLICKED ON IT TO SEE WHAT WAS ON IT, I THEN FOUND THIS AND DECIDED TO SEE WHO WAS ON LINE HAVING A CHAT. THE REST AS THEY SAY ,IS HISTORY!

Yahoo Messenger

Post 11

greenguzzi

If you get to install Yahoo Messenger, my Yahoo ID is greens.rm

GreenGuzzi

Yahoo Messenger

Post 12

confused

i`ll give it a go now. I may be a while, if i muck up it`ll take me ages to try and get back to thi site!!!

Yahoo Messenger

Post 13

greenguzzi

This h2g2 site is great.
But programs like Yahoo Messenger are much better for chatting.

Yahoo have a web based version too, you don't even need to install it. It runs in your browser!

I'll send you the link if U like.

GG

Yahoo Messenger

Post 14

confused

hi i`m back!! think I logged on ok, but not sure!
my ID for yahoo is shellyloub. managed to find you ok,(at least I know what you look like!)but couldnt send a msge. I only have a computer at work, and we have no web cam, as for sending me the browser, go ahead- havent a clue how to use it but i`m sure i`ll figure it out eventually. if not my friend will!!

Yahoo Messenger

Post 15

greenguzzi

I have found you, but you are not online (U are not logged on to messenger) Sorry about the picture, not the best one of me. I must change it sometime.

GG

Yahoo Messenger

Post 16

greenguzzi

You still there??

GG

Yahoo Messenger

Post 17

greenguzzi

Go to that page I mentioned before:
http://messenger.yahoo.com/

and click on the link near the bottom right hand of the page that says:

"Launch Yahoo! Web Messenger Beta "

Then log in.

GG

Yahoo Messenger

Post 18

confused

went ot the site and tried to log in but for some reason it keeps coming up "disconnected" must be doing something wrong!smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for confused

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more