This is the Message Centre for Waxer

Look who's sulking

Post 1

$u$

Waxer RIPsmiley - sadface

Look who's sulking

Post 2

Waxer

Yeah sulking cos my easy going ways computerwise (no back up etc, not loading new software properly) finally caught up with me and I lost the lotsmiley - sadface (and no one to blame except me!) when I finally reinstalled everything the internet connection wouldnt work and kept freezing half way through first page and then crashed computer.hope its solved now tho tonight I kept getting "authentication failed "when trying to dial in on usual number.

So sorry for absence, was away on camping/surfing trip last weekend ,R cool about camping and beach life though took a long time to extract all the sand afterwards!

Off to buy CD writer tomorrow,

Look who's sulking

Post 3

$u$

hmmm...

When things come tumbling down about you... go camping.smiley - bigeyes

I'll try to remember that next time my computer crashes.smiley - tongueout

Look who's sulking

Post 4

Waxer

Actually its the surfing bit that does it!!

Was having a bad time regarding technology, while camping managed to lock mobile phone so it couldn't be used without a special code and o/h's brother expecting a baby that weekend!!

Look who's sulking

Post 5

$u$

Okay... I'll try the surfing bit sometime.smiley - smiley

I like the camping bit too though. Beneath the stars... the fresh air... the sounds of nature... the sand in inexplicable places...?!?smiley - winkeye

~A~

Look who's sulking

Post 6

Waxer

Yes , R had sand in places she didn't know she had places!!
Nice to hear from you after such a long time! Bin away??
I haven't managed to get AIM to work post crash it doesn't recognise my password anymore, will maybe reregister
we have had a busy week , sold our flat and bought a house in the space of 4 days!!!V scary , new house is a pit but has epic sea viewssmiley - smiley so will overcome all obstacles hopefully!
Hope you are well Cheers W

Look who's sulking

Post 7

$u$

Well, no epic sea views, but I have moved. No phone line for two weeks though, but I'm back now!

What can I say? I did warn you about these cruddy Macs, not to mention AOL.smiley - tongueout Just go get yourself a hotmail account and admit defeat!smiley - smiley

Don't think we'll be camping on the beach in Wales, which sounds like it's probably just as well. How do you hammer a tent peg into sand anyway?smiley - bigeyes

~A~

Look who's sulking

Post 8

Waxer

Put big rocks on the tent pegs! and watchout for earwigs they like the sand

Look who's sulking

Post 9

$u$

Ewww.smiley - sadface

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Waxer

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more