This is the Message Centre for NICEGUY4

hellloooo

Post 1

flakey-lady.... you lookin' at me punk?

hi there, nice to meet you... i usually post more regularly but the dreaded xmas and new year thing has drained me body and soul... i'm really glad to get back to normal [well normalish]

whats so great about a new year anyway? doubtless there will be other global disasters, and i still have to w*rk.. now a really happy new year would be me winning the lottery so i can joyously resign from my tiring job smiley - tongueout also must mention ahem cough....that hopefully no further huge scale destruction.. probably more important than my dream of winning lottery...

hey guess i should play the lottery to get a chance to win eh??
my new years resolution is to harden up... need to be firmer more of a NO person.. any tips on that NG?

bye for now FL

hellloooo

Post 2

NICEGUY4

yeah pay to win....why a no person be a yes person think yes when i ask you to mail me at [email protected] (cheeky aint i x)

hellloooo

Post 3

very cheeky indeed.......

e mail you... did i mention i am also paranoid.. i mean where will it end?smiley - laugh

untrusting as i am of most males....anyway i am on hootoo often enough you can join us in our conversations...always need interesting people to post tosmiley - winkeye

tis no secret i am welsh smiley - dragon yes and a dragon toosmiley - biggrin live in the capitol city which gets faster and more violent every yearsmiley - wah

so where do ye hale from mr NG.....can't think where on earth any truly nice guys are fromsmiley - run bye flakey

hellloooo

Post 4

NICEGUY4

bradford west yorkshire....i asked you to mail me cos theres too many lurkers in here
i dont want to ravage you..well not yet anyway
xxxxxrichxxxxx

hellloooo

Post 5

lurkers yes i've had a fewsmiley - laugh... thats the crazy thing about hootoo we can delve and generally snoop on others spaces.......

i suppose i could have invented this ridiculous sex pot of a person.. because we can be anyone really... but i'm a very plain speaking down to earth soul........i'm just as i am....

should be a northerner by rightssmiley - laugh [plain speaking]we have a new manager in work.. nice chap.... from your neck of the woods... and when he does tannoy announcements well it tickles me because of his broad accent...

i think it does confuse customerssmiley - ok i have this mad urge to do a hi de hi type announcement in the store i work in...i sometimes use the tannoy to call customers to photo lab...i can do a very reasonable ruth maddoc impression... hi de hi customers and welcome to tescossmiley - laugh

i'd probably get the sack for it.. and even being a union rep won't save my ar*e on that one unless i plead insanity... but one day....when i retire or win the lottery i'll do it....darned if i don't...

tara flakey

hellloooo

Post 6

NICEGUY4

mmmmmm...plain eh...well describe yourself to me i,ll make my own judgment x

hellloooo

Post 7

a great fat lump probably accurately describes me... good skin though...smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for NICEGUY4

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more