This is the Message Centre for missbetts

sob sob

Post 1

missbetts

Aww no-one wants to talk to me, i`m bored

sob sob

Post 2

Jab [Since 29th November 2002]

Hi, I was just looking for something about dreams and clicked your nme to see if you had any other responses.

Noticed your journal. So here have a bogbrush smiley - cheerup cunningly made to look like a bunch of flowers smiley - biggrin

Have you tried <./>MiscChat</.> it good for general stuff. Get's people used to seeing you before moving to <./>Ask</.> forum. Plus your less likley to be moaned at for asking somthing that has been asked before. smiley - erm

Don't know if your into chatty / boozy stuff but there are a number of 'pubs' about where things are quite relaxed. Like A1042534 The Boars Head. A lot of the people that visit there are from a chat site that closed down, they have other bars, the drinks are free.

So don't smiley - cry there is 'chat' on this site... Aswell as all the subjects you can find with a quick <./>Search</.>

Dont forget the <./>FrontPage</.> for something to read, and it shows 'busy' conversation if you fancy a smiley - bigeyes. Plenty of word games too. smiley - biggrin

sob sob

Post 3

missbetts

Hi Jab,
Cheers for your help, I`ll go and find someone to talk to death on misc then, thankks
Carriesmiley - smiley

sob sob

Post 4

Jab [Since 29th November 2002]

smiley - biggrin looks like you're getting further with it.

Noticed a boo-boo smiley - blush it not Ask the link is <./>Askh2g2</.> or A148907

The Formum is F19585. I see from your personal space an @activemail.co.uk address, so probably your a digibox user? - Anyway if you want to put a link on your space in GuideML it would be...

<LINK H2G2="F19585?skip=00&amp;show=200">Ask

Also do you know about the 'plain' skin?

sob sob

Post 5

Snailrind

This is a good place to find out where people are talking, especially when it's late and you've got insomnia.smiley - smiley

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/info

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for missbetts

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more