This is the Message Centre for missbetts

late night loneliness

Post 1

missbetts

Hi folks, I`m just writing this becaecause i`ve been on the last 3 nights around 2am and just can`t find anyone to talk to and cant get who`s online to work for some reason. So people please come me say hello day or night. I WANT some new friends please.
God, i`m begging now, must be getting desperate lol smiley - smiley

late night loneliness

Post 2

metalstud

i know the feeling by the way my real name is bruce i happen to like heavy metal and my jackets got studs. on i'd love to chat with you; i'll understand if your not interested

late night loneliness

Post 3

Jerms - a Brief flicker and then gone again.

I sympathise Betts; I get that a lot too. Of course, when I come on it's usually some random time between 7am and 4am, so I don't usually see the same person twice in a row.
And being at GMT-12 doesn't help much.
But hello anyway! smiley - smiley

late night loneliness

Post 4

By the way, where are you? Which part of the world?

And what are you wearing? Nah just joking. smiley - biggrin

late night loneliness

Post 5

missbetts

Metalstud,
Well I like metal and studs, lol
So drop by anytime and we can have a chit-chat.
Carrie smiley - smiley

late night loneliness

Post 6

missbetts

JermsG
Hi, i`m in Sheffield, how about you?
Carrie smiley - smiley

Oh yes and thank you both forfor coming for a chat when I was lonelysmiley - smiley

late night loneliness

Post 7

Hmm. 2am for you is 2pm for me... so I'll start logging on sometime around breakfast! smiley - laugh

I'm in Wellington, New Zealand. See my site at U520822 if you like; I'm finally starting to like my intro. smiley - rofl

And congratulations on the new christmas tree, by the way!

late night loneliness

Post 8

missbetts

Hi Jerms,
so you read about my christmas tree, it really is lovely. Well i`m gonna go and have a proper read of your page, I had a quick glance, very long.
So when i`ve finished i shall report back with my verdict lol
speak soonsoon
Carrie smiley - smiley

late night loneliness

Post 9

Oops I forgot I won't be able to log on at 2pm for a while; I'm working every day until the 26th now. Damn.

You thoughts on which parts to take out of my intro would be most helpful, at least; I know I should take lots out but I don't want to surprise people with facets of my personality later! lol

smiley - smiley

late night loneliness

Post 10

missbetts

Hi Jerms,
I think your page is fine, very honest. I actually found it worth reading rather than just scanning,
So how ow exactly are you going to take over the world?
And i`m very sorry to hear of your complicated love life.

Anyway try not to work too hard over xmas.
MERRY CHRIRISTMAS
Carrie smiley - smiley

late night loneliness

Post 11

Thank you.
I'm not sure how much you know about AI, but the quick answer is that I intend to form an army of self-replicating robots (for the body), which have genetic algorithms (for the mind) running on a backpropogation neural network simulation, possibly on a field-programmable gate array (for the brain), with some kind of sensory input system.
Well that's the current plan, and I expect it to be much more difficult than it sounds...

Do you want me to explain all of that, or did you understand some parts? This could be quite a lengthy conversation, btw. smiley - smiley

PS. My love life's not really complicated, just unfortunate. The woman I love is 60,000km away. How much simpler can it get? lol!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for missbetts

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more