This is the Message Centre for WINGFOOT30

hiya tony

Post 1

wolveslady

hi ya lover mmwwwaaaahhhh missed u lots thnx for talking about my belly lmfao and no ur not going to see me now to see how big i am lol hows u been ive been getting tired alot more now need a massage of u lol well ne ways im back now so we can chat now again lol so u t/c and tell lorna i said hi aswell all my love jo mmwwwaaahh a big kiss from me xxxxxx

hi lover

Post 2

WINGFOOT30

hismiley - loveer glad you got on here bet your looking forward to seeingsmiley - santawith all the smiley - giftfor you from un under the smiley - xmastreeand to listen to his smiley - reindeers xmas nite,i cant w8 till the snow comes so i can throw somesmiley - llabwonsat you chat soon all my smiley - lovesmiley - brokenhearttonysmiley - kisssmiley - kisssmiley - kiss

hi lover

Post 3

wolveslady

HI YA LOVER SANTAS NOT COMING TO ME LOL IVE BEEN A NAUGHTY GIRL AS USUALL LMFAO AND NO UR NOT GOING TO GET ME IN THE SNOW EITHER LOL.SO HOWS U THEN BABES HOPE U HAVENT BEEN WORKING TOO HARD IVE JUST BEEN DOING THE USUALL STUFF LOL IM GETTING BIGGER NOW BEEN TOLD IM EXCEPTING A BIG BABY AGAIN LOL BUT IT ALL WENT WELL AT THE DOCS ON FRIDAY BABY IS MOVING ROUND ALOT MORE NOW AND GIVING ME A LOT OF BACK ACHE WELL NE WAYS BABES IM OFF GOING TO PUT KIDS IN BATH JUST THOUGHT I HAD BETTER SEND U A MESSAGE BEFORE U START MOANING LMFAO SO T/C CHAT SOON ALL MY LOVE JO MMMWWWWAAAHHHHH

hi lover

Post 4

WINGFOOT30

hismiley - lovenice to type to you again missed you loadssmiley - wahhope the baby isnt as big as yo you it could cause a problemnsmiley - biggrinthey wont no which 1 to smack when its born anothersmiley - biggrindont worry bout me working to hard no chance of that ne way chat at soon tc smiley - lovetony

hiya tony

Post 5

QUIZICAL

WINGY YOU OLD TART LOL ITS AL DODON,T ASK HOW I GOT ON HERE E I AINT GOT A CLUE PMPL WHERES MY CARD EHH SEE U M8

hi lover

Post 6

wolveslady

hi ya its me again lol at least now i can chat to u and this is easier than yoome lmfao im great thnx just knacked lol got visitors coming after didnt know lol hope they dont stop long as i need a hour kip lmfao well ne ways t/c chat soon all my love jo mmmwwaaahhhh

hiya al

Post 7

WINGFOOT30

hows you doing m8 didnt dnt expect to see you on here smiley - biggrinlong time no type m8,i ha havnt got a clue how you got on here,ne way less of the old tart im still ll young yet lol soz bout the card havnt got your addy m8 chat soon tony

hi lover

Post 8

WINGFOOT30

hismiley - lovewhat you mean you need more kip lmfao to much smiley - zzzare no god to you see you are not over keen on your visitors then see you 2moz if im here when you come see ive still got asmiley - brokenheartmissing you that much lol chat soon smiley - lovetony

hi lover

Post 9

wolveslady

HI YA LOVER HOWS U BABES HOPE U HAVE ALL HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS HOPE UR PRESENT WAS OK JUST DIDNT KNOW WOT TO GET U LOL I WAS GOING TO GIVE U ME BUT THEN THATS NOT FAIR ON CHRIS AND LORNA LMFAO SO U HAD TO PUT UP WITH WOT I BROUGHT U SOZ LOL KIDS HAVE BEEN DOING MY HEAD IN ALL W/E.AND YES I DO NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP LOL WELL NE WAYS LOVER IM OFF AS GETTING TIRED AS U CAN SEE ITS LATE FOR ME TO STILL BE UP LOL SO T/C CHAT SOON BABES ALL MY LOVE JO MMMMMWWWAAAHH XXXX TELL LORNA I SAID HI HOPE TO SEE HER SOON

hi lover

Post 10

WINGFOOT30

hismiley - lovethe pressie was gr8 will get round to drinking it when i have a nite offsmiley - biggrinas 2 xmas nite i was working so didnt spend it with family hope you enjoyed yours bet the kids got u up early lol ne way sweetheart gotta go bed is callingsmiley - rosesmiley - roseand 10 m0 more to follow take caresmiley - loveya me

hi lover

Post 11

wolveslady

im glad the present was ok so i bet ur knacked then lol i didnt get up till half past 11 so i had a gud nite sleep lmfao and now chris is cooking me tea as usuall lol well ne ways babes u t/c chat soon all my love jo mmwwwaaaahhhhh xxx

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for WINGFOOT30

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more