A Conversation for of haves and havenots (about a funny thing called a paradigm shift)

html

Post 1

The 1 and only Elkherd

When you write a user page, you're doing so in html. I hate html because its soo boring. After each paragraph you need a . Wait a minute - you know this, don't you cos your frontpage is done well. Oh I've just made a fool of myself.

html

Post 2

saffire

actually i had no idea..............at all!
my page has only been able to survive this long thanks to wonderful cats like you who know a hell of a lot more than i do about a funny thing called 'html' smiley - winkeye
thanks for the tip -
and, no, you did not make a fool of yourself at allsmiley - smiley
-saffire

html

Post 3

saffire

hey look it worked thankssmiley - smiley
-saffire

html

Post 4

GiGi

Saffire, if you want to learn HTML in a really easy way, go to www. htmlgoodies.com and follow the 'Basics' tutorial. It's how I started and that was only a couple of weeks ago. It's very simple and theses tutorials lay it out in easy to understand language. Give it a try, you'll suprise yourself.
GiGi

html

Post 5

saffire

thanks ill have to go there some timesmiley - smiley
by the way - nice page - i shall strive to someday put green lettering on my page as well!
-saffire
^^
Ll

html

Post 6

The 1 and only Elkherd

I can reccomend AOLPress (http://www.aolprees.com I think) for making your own pages. That's how I learnt. It's not a lot of use for H2G2 though

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for of haves and havenots (about a funny thing called a paradigm shift)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more