This is the Message Centre for Black-Eyed Girl... Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity!

Hi

Post 1

Awash In A Sea Of Confusion

Hi, as you probably read above i'm Spike from "the other" scooby gang. I wanna make it clear i'm not hear to insult you or start any arguments. I've heard a lot recently about your group and my groups rivalry over these past few days which began with you telling our Dawn about the two seperate gangs. So, i have read the remarks and have also read Buffy's post sent to you. In my honest opinion i believe it has all been blown WAY out of proportion. I totally understand you side of the story, imo your post was neither rude or condesending, thats the problem with typed msgs, you can never tell what a persons 'tone of voice is' if you know what i mean. Therefore its understandable that people jump to the wrong conclusions and fly off the handle. I'm not defending Buffy for her comments to you i totally agree it was v.harsh all i'm saying is from what i know of her, and from my chats with her on Talk Buffy she is a v.nice person if you get to know her. As i'm sure you are too, which is obvious from the way your Xander sticks up for you. I suppose my reasons for this post are that i have just spoken to Buffy and she is v.upset about it all and i hate to see fans of Buffy fight and get upset over such a trivial matter as this and i just think we should try and get along as best we can. Next time i speak to Buffy i will try and get her to apoligise to you for her comments and i think you should also apoligise to her, just to try and keep the peace. Thank-you for reading this far! I know its a long post but i don't think a matter like this can be presented in just a few sentences! lol!

Hi

Post 2

Black-Eyed Girl... Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity!

Hi Spike,

I have had absolutely no problem with anyone on here. Xander told me on the telephone that there was an issue about confusion so in a gesture of peace and explaination I went and tried to explain to Dawn (who was the confused party) the differences, only to be moaned at by various other scoobies.
At the end of the day, Ive posted 2 messages and Xander will tell you that neither of those were directed to any particular scooby with the intention of causing offence. But I will not tolerate anyone talking to me in the way your buffy seems to think is appropriate behaviour for a grown woman.

I have no intentions of starting arguements, I type the same way I speak and agree that you cant tell someones tone from a typed message but as Ive said nothing to buffy directly, with the exception of that 1 post, which was a response to her unprovoked verbal attack on me, yet she feels Ive been talking about her behind her back... at least thats the impression I got from her posting!

She probably is very nice, although, to be honest, Ive not seen that side.
As far as apologising goes, I find that doubtful as I have said nothing that didnt need to be said, I will not apologise for defending myself! You may think thats harsh but had I gone and deliberately upset her as she seems intent on doing to me, then I would apologise for my behaviour but as I say, Im responding to her unprovoked attack on me. Call me harsh if you will, but thats me.

However, I dont want to waste anymore of my time on this stupid arguement.

I appreciate you taking the time to pop in and say hi!

See, I am approachable when people dont come in all guns blazing!

How are you?

Hi

Post 3

I'm very good thanx! Lookin forward to going home from uni for xmas on friday! Just a quick point tho, correct me if i'm wrong but, i might not have made it clear in my post, i wasn't callin you harsh i was callin buffy harsh for the unprovoked attack. If i'm honest i'm actually on your side in this case as i see nothing wrong with your original post that started this mess (the one on our Dawns page). But like you i too do not want to discuss that matter further.

So, how are you? Lookin forward to xmas? I can't wait! This is the first year i've actually got everything sorted before a mad rush at the last minute! So i'm just enjoying watching everyone else panic! lol!

Hi

Post 4

Black-Eyed Girl... Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity!

I got that point. smiley - smiley

Im nowhere near sorted for xmas, the only presents Ive got are for the scooby gang, nothing else has even been thought of yet so I will be one of the mad people leaving everything til the last minute! lol.
I never used to be into xmas but am very excited about the gift Xander and Anya have got for me!

Where and what are you studying? Do you get long for the xmas break?

Hi

Post 5

semper_paratus

Hi Spike, I'm not at Uni, but completely understand about the looking forward to Christmas, this ones going to be one of my best ones in a number of years, especially as I have a girlfriend, whom I love dearly, to spend it with. Unfortunately the work I do means I'll only get the two days off.

smiley - biggrin Xander

Hi

Post 6

I'm at Bangor (don't you just love that name! lol) Uni and i'm studying Sports Science with Psychology (which is a lot more intersting than it sounds! lol!)

Hi Xander how are you? I know how you feel about having a g/f, this is my first xmas in a long while that i have a g/f to share it with, so it will be extra special for me too! I feel sorry for you only having two days off! I've got 3 weeks! But i've also got exams first week back so smiley - sadface What sort of work do you do?

Hi

Post 7

Your psych tutor isn't a crazy goverment scientist, is she/he? smiley - biggrin

Psychology fascinates me. What do you plan on doing after uni? Thats an interesting combination.

Bangor.... land of smiley - sheep Im assuming thats Bangor, Wales not Bangor, Maine?

Hi

Post 8

semper_paratus

I've been without a girlfriend for a long time and thought that I would probably end up as a miserable old man, but what's also great about it is the fact that I have new friends to share it with, as I've not had much luck in that department.

I assume that you mean Bangor in Wales, I have an uncle that lives there, small world.

I work in the railway industry, have for the last 3 and a half years.

smiley - biggrin Xander

Hi

Post 9

Yep, Bangor Wales, land of the smiley - sheepsmiley - smiley My psych tutor is actually slightly crazed! But i doubt he's working for the government, you should hear the things he says about it! lol! Not yet entirely sure what i wanna do after uni, but this being only my first year i'll probably think of something by the time i graduate! lol!

Xander, you have an uncle here! It is a small world!

Well, i better go now, got a lecture at 9 tomorrow morning! It's been v.nice talking to you both and if i don't speak to either of you beforehand i hope you both have a Happy Xmas!

Hi

Post 10

You have plently of time then to decide.

Its been nice talking to you, and I appreciate your words. Thank you.

Have a very happy christmas and great new year... happy hangovers!! smiley - hangover

smiley - witch Will

Hi

Post 11

You're welcome smiley - smiley Hopefully hangovers will be the only unwanted thing i wake up with in the mornings!smiley - drunk lol! smiley - biggrin

Hi

Post 12

lmao....
Thats one of the joys of xmas, getting stuff you really dont want!
smiley - rofl

Key: Complain about this post