This is the Message Centre for U516885

hiya

Post 1

*Princess*of*Hearts*

just thought i'd drop by and say hello smiley - biggrin

hiya

Post 2

U516885

Well thnx for doing just that. I take it we've never spoken b4?

hiya

Post 3

*Princess*of*Hearts*

Oh Yes We Have Spoken Before I've Not Been Online since june 05 due To Our PC broke Down Then Had Lot's of Personal Thing's To Do.

How Are You?smiley - smiley

Hope Yoursmiley - ok

Spk soon
Take Care

Princess

hiya

Post 4

U516885

I'm fine thnx. If we've spoken b4 was it on here or sumwhere else? do you use this name or another?
I'm sorry but i can't recall that far back.

hiya

Post 5

*Princess*of*Hearts*

Hiya How are you Yes we have spoken before

Here my new email address
[email protected]

hiya

Post 6

U516885

It seems my memory is worser than wot i thought, as i seem to not recall you at all? I'm very sorry. Perhaps you might beable to tell us sumthink that might get my memory ticking again lol.
Look forward to hearing from you again.......

T/c.

hiya

Post 7

*Princess*of*Hearts*

Well I knew you from another web site we was always talking about The weather, and what music you liked and you use tell good joke's, then you left me a message on here it was back and we kept intouchsmiley - smiley

I'm hilary hope you can remeber my name?

T/c
from
Hilarysmiley - rose

hiya

Post 8

U516885

Sorry still can't. There's a chance it might be another loneranger as i can't tell a joke at all? What was the name of this other site we met on?

hiya

Post 9

*Princess*of*Hearts*

Can't say on here as it's advert for another web site you do know me as i've sent you lot's of xmas and easter cards smiley - smiley

hiya

Post 10

U516885

Shame i can't recall then? You shud just say i'm sure more ppl put worser things than advertisements. I got a link which if you leave a msg on there only me and you can read it? Up to you. T/c.

hiya

Post 11

*Princess*of*Hearts*

Tut.. tut.. chris

you do know me smiley - smiley anyway since you've lost your memory we will start again i you want to?

hiya

Post 12

U516885

usually i remember most ppl i chat too yet urs seems to of lost my mind....oh well?

hiya

Post 13

*Princess*of*Hearts*

smiley - ok chris

want start over then ?

hiya

Post 14

U516885

It might help if we did and then again it might not?
I'll leave that decision up 2u? lol.

Once again i'm sorry for forgetting you.

hiya

Post 15

*Princess*of*Hearts*

Must be brain memory thingy If you wanna start over you know where to find me on my space reply to all my friendssmiley - biggrin

hiya

Post 16

U516885

Well thats me wot can i say lol......I see ur only on now and then cause of a family member being ill? hope all goes well and chat whenever ur free.
T/c. xxxx

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for U516885

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more