This is the Message Centre for Paganmoon - Crazy as Ever

Hello

Post 1

SnowWhite

Hello and Happy New Year and Happy Anniversary; how many years? Did you know you were meant to be together?
How do you find reading for yourself? I too read but never well for myself; I guess I'm too close to see the tree for the forest or whatever. I can be eerily accurate sometimes....that's more with palmistry though; I think I need to "feel" the person.
Well, have a wonderful weekend. Perhaps I'll hear from you.
Morgan

Hello

Post 2

Paganmoon - Crazy as Ever

Hello, and nice to meet you Morgan..
we've been married 8 years this time, but been together about 13 years.. We have a daughter aged 11 years..
I think something told me we would make a go of it somehow.. We used to fight like cat and dog in the early stages, (verbally, not physical), we both had issues to work through.. Once that was out of the way though, I realised if we could survive that and folk saying we were doomed, then we could survive anything.. I agreed to his proposal.. I set the date..
As for reading for myself, well I can do it, but it is a bit strange as I can easily twist it to be something more suitable.. I try not to though..
I am a night person myself, but unfortunately I have to re-educate my system to suit my life at the moment..
Hope to chat again soon my friend.. Take care now..
Bright blessings... x

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Paganmoon - Crazy as Ever

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more