This is the Message Centre for Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

Lead On, McAmy!

Post 41

bix

oh yeah, i forgot to tell you. i'm going in for hip replacement surgery april 18th. first the left one, 3-4 weeks later, the right one. and, this is the second time i've had bi-lateral hip replacement! oh well, at least i'll have plenty of time on my hands..which i dread...bye.

Lead On, McAmy!

Post 42

Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

O goodness. I hope that goes okay... and I hope you're holding up okay with all the junk that's been happening this past week. I know I'm on my last ounce of sanity. smiley - hugsmiley - cheerup

Lead On, McAmy!

Post 43

bix

sanity, you say? what be dat? yo, chiquita! i'm headed to campus right now. a guy named Mohammed started a religious/human rights club. today's the first meet. you better believe i'll be there! later, gator...i'll write you a letter soon.

Lead On, McAmy!

Post 44

bix

hello amy! how are you doing? it's been a little while, there kiddo. is it warming up there? it's beginning to get HOT here....yuck. i just wanted to say hey! back to business. caio, girl!

Lead On, McAmy!

Post 45

Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

I'm doing pretty well. School's coming to an end and I can't wait to get out of here. smiley - biggrin It's also gorgeous outside (had an early morning thunderstorm the other day smiley - cool) - that's not helping the spring fever any.

smiley - cheerup

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more