This is the Message Centre for Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

Tell me your secret

Post 1

Nic

I just joined this site and I want to know how you get those tea cups to move around and stuff. I am consumed with envy over your ability to do that, and I am going to post a ridiculous message here every day until you give in and tell me.

Tell me your secret

Post 2

Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

I have the funniest idea I've spoken to you somewhere already... smiley - winkeye

I actually have no idea how I got the smiley - tea to move like that... a friend of mine gave me the code and I thanked him profusely and copy/pasted it into my intro. I'll check the code out in a little bit... once I translate it for my poor brain (I'm not a GuideML person by any stretch of the imagination).

Talk to you later...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more