This is the Message Centre for Tom I.

Hello TIH

Post 1

Irsjad

Hello Tom,

I'm working on a research project and still looking for a subeditor. Eventualy my project shall consist out of two or three researchers and hopefully an editor! Hereby I would like to ask your help! My project is Project Politeia, about redefined democracy and the implementation within non-western countries.

I hope you know a subeditor or would like to help me!

Thank you and greetings

E.LuxZen

Hello TIH

Post 2

Irsjad

Sorry, I presed the enter button twice!

Hello TIH

Post 3

Tom I.

Don't worry about pressing the "submit" button twice, I really love getting messages on my space! smiley - winkeye

And for the subediting bit: I'd like to help, really, but I have problems fulfilling my duties as a subed as it is. I fear that I would not be there when needed in your project, and thus being the bottleneck of the whole thing.

But I am really glad that you asked! Wow, it feels good to be wanted!

If you don't have any luck with the rest of the subeds, do come back to me, though, and we can talk some more about it.

Cheers;
Tom

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Tom I.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more