This is the Message Centre for You can have the world...I'll create my own.

A day in the life.

Post 1

You can have the world...I'll create my own.

smiley - disco Another day. smiley - disco

A day in the life.

Post 2

Sunday 11th July.

Actually,if being precise it is Monday 12th July,as it is 3.00 in the morning.What am I doing up at this time I ask myself?And the answer is trying to keep myself awake so I will sleep in a couple of hours to prepare myself for the impending night shift that is looming ever closer.So I have been sat here trying to stay awake,playing games on the internet and finally ending up here on h2.
Even h2 sends me to sleep now though,cause the people I used to talk to on here are no longer around and posting.Well not publicly anyway.So I thought I would sit here and just ramble on for a while and pass a bit of time writing about the adventures of my day.In truth that wouldnt take too long as not alot happened.Played cards,watched the Grand Prix and thats about it really.Although I did spend a bit of time filling in a form for my driving license.Late on in life,but after conquering the fear of flying I am now brave enough to trust myself behind the wheel of a car.I trust myself,whether others will trust me I aint too sure.Hopefully I will pass my test fairly quickly as I can drive...well forwards anyway...not too clever at the reversing thing,but I am sure I will get the hang of it.
So for the rest of the week,my life will consist of working and sleeping with very little time for anything else.Although the work is alot better now as I have secured a pay rise of around 25% which isnt too bad.Thats more money for the two women in my life to spend,and I am sure they will not be complaining about that.
Well,i think I am all out of things to say now,so maybe it is time to head back to aol and play some more games in the hope that they keep me sufficiently entertained to prevent my eyes from closing.And I think the odds of taht are around 50-50.
Just a quick note tho to say if anyone I know reads this then a quick hello would be appreciated.Then at least next time I am on I have something to reply to.

BYE.smiley - devil

A day in the life.

Post 3

Researcher 517290

Another day Another dollar eh?

With that 25% pay rise you can buy me a birthday drink smiley - tongueout

A day in the life.

Post 4

Another day another sleep more like.smiley - grr

Hiya babes by the way.And hows you?

I not spoke to you for ages and ages have I? Hows things? Any better or any worse?

I aint got much news to tell ya and I cant be bothered sitting here trying to think of some.smiley - sorry

Now about that birthday drink....When is it babes?

Its mine on Friday and the basmiley - bleepds at work wont let me have it off....apparently they need four weeks notice...therefore they have got one weeks notice that i will be incredibly smiley - ill that morning and unable to go in as I will be a risk to the rest of the workers.

(Thats my excuse and I sticking to it)

So babes...I hopes you is ok and I will speak to you soon.

Let me know when ya birthday is and if I already missed it...

smiley - musicalnoteHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUsmiley - musicalnote

Birthday smiley - hug n smiley - kiss too.

Speak to ya soon babes.xx

A day in the life.

Post 5

Researcher 517290

Helloooooooo,

Well firstly i gotta say i dumbfounded that you even bothered to ask for the day off for your birthday smiley - yikes Has my continuous moaning and dislike for that place not told you anything smiley - huh. If it was possible they'd refuse you a day off for your own bloody funeral!!!!
Should have said nothing and pulled a sickie! When i was there you used to receive a birthday card from the company, summat to look forward too eh? (not)

Rant over now smiley - biggrin

Time for some singing....(clears throat)

smiley - musicalnoteHappy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Chris, Happy Birthday to yousmiley - musicalnote

Wish you all the best smiley - bubbly

Have a good day babes smiley - hug

smiley - love donna..xx

P.S you can stop covering your ears now!

A day in the life.

Post 6

smiley - rofl Thank God the singing has stopped....I hate cats....neutered or not. smiley - rofl

HELLO BABES!!! smiley - hug

Well my birthday has been and gone.Wierd thing is after asking them for the day off and them refusing,they ended up begging me to take it off cause there is no work on!!!!!!
I off all next week and I not sure if i will be in the following week.There is about 40 of us off next week.

I didnt get too drunk on my birthday although I did have quite a good day.Ended up at a wedding reception and the prices in the place were smiley - bleeping unbelievable.
Since I went to Spain I have converted into a baileys drinker cause it doesnt seem to get me that drunk....when I say that drunk I mean I can still see.So I got two bottles of blue wkd and a baileys and it cost me £9.40...Glad I didnt stay there so long....feel sorry for the people that were there all day...but i have been told they are all financially ok because they have put their houses on the market.smiley - smiley

So,hows Donna? Still working and still happy?
Not seen you online for a bit as I aint been on as i was on nights last week.Hope you is ok though and taking life as it comes and not letting it get ya down.After all we only live once dont we.

I am thinking I am a changed person now cause I refuse to let things get me down.Within reason,I think I can cope with anything.I think what I have been through over the last year or so has made me stronger mentally,and for that,if nothing else,I think I should be grateful.Life dont seem a struggle no more.I think getting out to work has helped as well as I dont do alot of sitting down thinking....I was never any good at thinking anyway...unless it involved sex...then my imagination could run wild.smiley - laugh

Had a shock this morning when I was cooking breakfast though...I was frying two sausages and an egg when suddenly one sausage turned to the other and said "God its hot in here!!" Suddenly the egg screamed "F**k me...A talking sausage!!"

Well chances are you are bored senseless now as i seem to have got carried away writing,so I will sign off here.I might go and talk to my new found friend.He is French student,over here on an exchange thing I think.He a nice lad but his dress sense is the worst I have seen.Always wanders about in sandals!!! His name is...Philippe Philop.smiley - smiley

Well babes I really will go now.As i said earlier I hope life is treating you well.Until I speak to you again,Take care and Stay happy.

smiley - hug n smiley - cuddle

Chris.

A day in the life.

Post 7

Researcher 517290

Hello smiley - smiley

Here's the message i promised would be waiting for you (really wont be worth the wait though) this is just alittle one for now cos im still sleepy smiley - zzz

I'm doing good thanks,yeah im still working and still happy, been a busy bee with work, and started sortin out wedding arrangements. How's you doing?

You werent kidding about the typin 'n' typing 'n' typin cos u was bored, you'll have to be bored more often, longest ive heard from ya in a long while smiley - tongueout

Right babes im gonna leave it there for now cos me needs me beauty sleep, Chat soon.

smiley - hug

donna..xx

A day in the life.

Post 8

Researcher 517290

Ello again

Just been reading thru your message again now im awake and back with the land of the living, just spotted a coincidence too! we went to a wedding also few weeks ago, and we had same complaints as you about the prices of beer (spooky eh? lol)
Just thought i'd share that with ya smiley - biggrin

Chat soon babes smiley - smooch

Can u tell i'm bored? smiley - laugh

A day in the life.

Post 9

Hiya smiley - chick

We may have been at the same wedding without even realising.
Wouldnt that be wierd?

Glad you is ok and busy working.

I back on Tuesday Thank God.

This message wont go on and on and on and.....maybe I stretching the point there.

"Their are five misstakes in this senntense."

Can you find them?

Just a little something to blag ya head.

Well what have i been up to....Not alot.
It was Shells birthday today,but it was her cousins birthday as well so she took the little un to his birthday party.I stayed in all day watching songs of praise and stuff.
It was good.Praise be to God and all that.smiley - musicalnote

Apart from that I not been up to alot.Having withdrawal symptoms for the loss of Big Brother.Sad,I know,but true.
Cant believe he/she won it tho,couldnt stand her,her voice and laugh went straight through me.
Shell said it is just I didnt want her/him to win cause of what she is.She says I am homophobic.

This is not true,like I have told her so many times,I am not scared of my house!!!

Well babes,this is in danger of becoming another essay so I better say goodbye.Til next time I speak to ya,Take Care babes and stay happy.smiley - hug

Yes I could tell you were bored by the way...thats the only time you reply to me.smiley - wah

Speak to you soon babes.

Chris.smiley - kiss

A day in the life.

Post 10

Researcher 517290

Hiya babes smiley - smiley

We could have possibly been at same wedding, who knows eh?
Glad your back working again, as much as we complain about work, we complain alot more when there is none.

I too am suffering big brother withdrawals,(often wonder what did i did for a life before BB started?) I wanted portu-geezer Nadia to win, think she was the only one deserving enough to win. Did NOT want Jason to win, couldnt stand the miserable get!!!

And you can stop with the smiley - wah too! i always reply to you when online whether i'm bored or not smiley - tongueout

Hope you are well? Catch up with you soon

smiley - love 'n' smiley - hug

donna..xx

P.S,
Q. "Their are five misstakes in this senntense."
A. "There are five mistakes in this sentence."

A day in the life.

Post 11

Hello babes.

I know you always reply really...was only joking.smiley - smiley

Not gonna write alot this time cause I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really tired.smiley - zzz

NOW THATS SAD!!! smiley - biggrin

Hope you is ok smiley - chick and I speak to you soon.

Chris.smiley - love

PS. You only found four mistakes!!!!!!!!!!!!

A day in the life.

Post 12

Researcher 517290

Hello hunni,

Just thought i'd leave you a little message before i stagger off to my bed, ( i'm alittle smiley - drunk )

Hope your are good and happy? Chat to you soon hopefulyy

Goodnight godbless babes

donna..xx

A day in the life.

Post 13

Hiya babes.

Not been on here for a long time,which is why youhavent heard from me.
Just signed onto yahoo,said hello to ya and you logged off smiley - wah
Maybe you just didnt wanna speak to me...I wonder..smiley - huh

Anyway,how is ya?

Going in for my theory test next friday....£20.00 it costs...I can do it on computer for nothing!!Hope I pass it.Shouldnt be a problem I pass every time on computer...knowing my luck tho I will fail when it really matters.
OOPS...Negative thoughts....must be positive.
I WILL pass.
I know I will.
I think I will.
I hope I will.
...ermmm...better leave that subject now.

Got more news but I cant tell ya that yet...I will tell you next time I speak to you.
That will keep ya wondering what it is.

Hope you is ok anyway.Hope ya sobered up from when ya wrote message and sorry for not replying earlier.smiley - smiley

So until I speak to ya again...Stay happy and Take Care.

smiley - hugnsmiley - cuddle

Chris.smiley - love

A day in the life.

Post 14

Researcher 517290

Ooooooo what you gotta tell me? Hurry up and tell me, i'm all intrigued now smiley - smiley

Sorry i missed you earlier, went to watch summat, if i'd known you was online i'd have chatted instead.

Hope you good, Chat Soon

Take care babes xxxx

donna..xx

A day in the life.

Post 15

Researcher 517290

oh and i'll keep my fingers crossed that you pass your theory...Goodluck smiley - goodluck

A day in the life.

Post 16

Hiya smiley - chick

First of all,Sorry I not replied earlier but this is first time I been online since I wrote the last piece.Been busy working,decorating,sleeping and thinking.Yeah I know I shouldnt do the thinking stuff,but sometimes I suppose ya got to.Although it isnt regretful thinking it is more thinking about the future,which,I suppose,is something we all got to do sooner or later.
Well,what have I got to tell you this week.
I think my job is pretty secure,although I probably shouldnt say that as I dont think it will take much for the redundancies to start again.But smiley - stiffdrink heres hoping eh.
Thanks for the good luck wishes for the theory test which I have taken today.I could pass it every time on the computer but that was over 100 questions,you only get asked 35 on the exam.As for the hazard perception thing,that really got on my tits at home,as it did in the actual exam.Anyway to cut a long story short,I passeed the exam and the hazard thing so its all systems go with the lessons now as I have told my instructor I wanna take my actual test in 7 weeks.She says she will have me ready for then...so again...smiley - stiffdrink heres hoping.(God I am gonna be well smiley - drunk if I keep hoping.)
On the home front,everything is good,everyone is ok and the little starts school later this week.Well its only nursery but to her its big school.She looking so forward to it,for now,not sure she will feel the same when she actually starts.But...uh oh...smiley - stiffdrink herse honipg.
So hows things with Donna?smiley - huh
Still happy and still looking forwards not back I should hope.
No worries about the other night,I dont mind you ignoring me...I used to it.smiley - biggrin
Only joking babes.smiley - cuddle
Well,as this is only a short message I will leave it there and bid you farewell.Get in touch soon smiley - chick and I hope everything is cool at your end and you is smiling and living life to the full.

Til next time we talk babes.

Chris.smiley - love

A day in the life.

Post 17

OOPS.

I will tell you the other thing when I next speak to you on Yahoo.I not gonna write it here ok.
Let the intrigue keep annoying you.smiley - biggrin

Chat soon babes.xx

A day in the life.

Post 18

Researcher 517290

Hiya hunni

Missed me???? Sorry ive taken forever to reply, havent been online much at all last couple of weeks. Hope your well? and hopefully we'll catch up soon so you can tell me your news (im still very intrigued)

Chat soon babes

donna..xx

A day in the life.

Post 19

Hiya babes.

Course I missed ya.smiley - hug
Why you not been on?No probs I hope.

I not been on a great lot myself lately,there dont seem to be any point any more.I keep the internet on cause I pay all bills through it for convenience sake,otherwise I would let it go.If I online,I go on through AOL so i mainly use aol stuff now.

If I dont catch up with you soon on here or yahoo I will send you a message through Ican.

Anyway babes,it late again and I still sat here.So I hope you is ok and enjoying whatever life is throwing your way at the minute.I have decided to enjoy life even more now cause you never know what is round the corner.I was at a funeral on Tuesday.Shells mums boyfriends brother died the week before from leaukemia and he was only 39.Its no age really is it.we spend so much time moaning about what life throws at us when really we should be thinking at least we still here to experience it,whatever it is.

I just noticed you come online on yahoo.
So I shall say bye and catch you on there before you shoot off.

Take care babes.

Chris.smiley - love

Key: Complain about this post