A Conversation for The Worst Sound In The UNIVERSE

hmmm

Post 1

Jemima

yes, i must say i have a thing about computer sounds. What bugs me is the sound of a fly trying to get out of a window. Even worse is when you have opened the window, and it still doesn't find the way out. that really bugs me. haha - pun!
i also hate the sound of the extractor fan in our bathroom. it's allright at first, then it starts wailing and it's horrid when i try to get to sleep, but i'm too tired to get up and turn it off.
J

hmmm

Post 2

Clare

Er, Jemima, I'm not sure this person is gonna reply, he hasn't posted since sometime in 1999. Never mind though, we can talk here instead.
I hate the squeaking of other peoples chairs in exams, and the ticking of a clock when I can't get to sleep.

hmmm

Post 3

Clare

Well, if there's noone else here, we can have this as a den smiley - biggrin. I'll find some cardboard boxes to sit on and dirty magazines to read, you seek out the 'keep out on pain of death' sign.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Worst Sound In The UNIVERSE

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more