This is the Message Centre for The Bad Kind of Puppy

Kilts

Post 1

Milmot

I am not judging your or anything... but you are one very sad scot.

Kilts

Post 2

The Bad Kind of Puppy

Why are you picking on me for kilts? Most people here don't wear them. I'm one of the people who don't. Does that make me sad? Or are you just remarking on my article in general and picking up "kilts" for your header? Leave me alone!

Kilts

Post 3

Bishop Knight esq.

hey r25968to me i think kilts are one of the coolestthings around if i had one and it wasnt winter i wear one right now

Kilts

Post 4

The Bad Kind of Puppy

Eh... thank you Mr Knight. Are you the same guy that replied to me on the subject of Lego by the way?

Kilts

Post 5

Bishop Knight esq.

why yes i am. why do you ask?

Kilts

Post 6

The Bad Kind of Puppy

Eh... just curious; your name seemed familiar to me. Why? Is it a very personal matter to you? If so, I'm sorry. I thank you for your support anyway.
R25968

Kilts

Post 7

Bishop Knight esq.

Think nothing of it.

Kilts

Post 8

The Bad Kind of Puppy

Thank you.

Kilts

Post 9

Queen Nothing

hey, i just read this..... fraser is right, most scottish people don't wear kilts (me also being scottish i can tell you this).
i also don't think lego is particularly sad....i don't have any myself, but that's only cos i'm extremely useless at building stuff...
incase anyone is wondering why im seeming so defensive of fraser, it's cos i know him!!! yep, i sit across from him in english....apparently i scare him *lol*

Kilts

Post 10

Guardian_007

Kilts rock. My Kilt is my favorite piece of cloth. It's clothing, a cloak, a blanket, a tent... It's even better than a towel.

Kilts

Post 11

The Bad Kind of Puppy

Emily? Is that you? Thank you for your nice comments - you don't have to pretend about the Lego though - I know it's a putter-offer.

FraserD

Kilts

Post 12

Queen Nothing

yep fraser, it's me..... you know i don't like to judge people so i'm not gonna make any comments about lego..i kinda understand about the cat theory, but you know physics ain't my strong point..mind you, neither is english after all those othello sheets!
anyway, see ya,
emily xx

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Bad Kind of Puppy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more