This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Things are happening.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I've provisionally ordered a "Storage Vault" (lockable box on a flatbed truck) to be delivered over the weekend of the 14th-17th of this month. As long as I can get help moving "stuff" downstairs into it I can make a start at being able to move around the house again, and maybe even hire a cleaner! smiley - ok

The idea is for me to move all the stuff I don't use on a regular basis into temporary storage for up to 3 months while I find a place to rent where I have room to go through it all. smiley - grovelsmiley - goodluck

Some cool stuff came through the post, but I can't really describe it here as it's a friend's Xmas present. smiley - evilgrinsmiley - santa

I watched "Brooklyn 9-9", "Castle", two episodes of "Gotham" and "Homeland". smiley - cdouble

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more