This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Zzzzzz (Again) - special "Double Journal"

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I was really tired yesterday, so when I sat down to watch TV after the Gnurse had left I just fell asleep. Then I got up, had my tea... and fell asleep again. smiley - zzzsmiley - blush

It wouldn't have been so bad - I still managed to get to sleep at night, with the aid of a couple of smiley - cidersmiley - cider - except some @sshole buzzed me up at quarter to four in the morning looking for my neighbour, and I couldn't get back to sleep after that. smiley - sleepy So this morning, my brain is Jello(TM). smiley - facepalm

I watched "Lewis", "QI", "The Graham Norton Show" and "Have I Got News for You". smiley - cdouble

=====================================================

And when I fired up the computer to post today's Journal, I discovered the above still sitting there, forlorn and unposted. smiley - blush

Yesterday continued in a moderately miserable vein. I felt progressively more ill as dialysis went on, because of the amount of fluid I was trying to lose, then probably as a result of the fluid loss my dialysis line clotted and I had to be taken off 40 minutes early. Normally that would be a bonus, but I really needed to get the fluid off (I was over 3 litres too heavy when I went on smiley - blush) and I just felt rotten.

I got home, watched "American Dad" and "Doctor Who", then fell fast asleep before I had taken my evening meds, which I had to take first thing instead. smiley - cdoublesmiley - zzzsmiley - blue

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

Poor old Peet. I noticed you were up most or all of last night (Sunday night/ Monday morning). Was that because of all this disturbance?

I hope you are better soon.

Post 3

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

The buzzer incident was on Friday night/Saturday morning. You may have seen me as "online" at other times 'cos I left the computer downloading stuff as I slept/tried to sleep. smiley - sleepy

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more