This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Long day.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I dragged myself to my podiatry appointment in the morning, just to discover that the woman on the 'phone at the Patient Transport service had booked me in to come straight home afterwards, rather than going to Ward 404 as was required. I *told* her the arrangements were *exactly* the same as my last trip on the 9th, and she *confirmed* that, but she just put the "standard" arrangements into the computer. smiley - facepalm

I slemp for about three hours during dialysis, 'cos I was so tired from the early start. There's nothing else to report, really. smiley - zzz

I got home and watched "2 Broke Girls", "Law & Order: SVU", "Scorpion" and "Supernatural". smiley - cdouble

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more