This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Just... tired.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

The computer was on last night, but I was just too sleepy to post. I crawled into bed just after 10:20 and fell asleep almost immediately. smiley - zzz

There was little to report yesterday, apart from the fact that *twice* at the ward I got presented with a meal that I hadn't ordered because it appears that someone lost *both* of my menu cards for the day, and rather than contacting me and asking me what I wanted to eat again they just filled out two cards in my name with whatever appealed to *them* on them. smiley - grrsmiley - chef

It may not sound like a big deal, but I choose my food carefully. Low Potassium, lots of starch (usually rice) and whatever's on the menu that has enough gravy or sauce to hold the rice together on the fork. It's all to do with my diabetes and having enough sugar in my blood to climb the stairs when I go home. A "Ham Salad" just won't do it. smiley - yuksmiley - cross

Anyhoo... smiley - blush

I watched "Doctor Who", smiley - tardis "The Big Bang Theory" and "Bones". smiley - cdouble

It's going to be an interesting afternoon. I'm going to put all the silk bedding in the wash, and George is coming round with a crowbar. smiley - weird The connection? The bunch of keys with the key to my stair cupboard is still missing, and they plan to demolish it at 8am tomorrow morning. So George is going to tear the door off and we're going to pile the chair and as many of the boxes as we can onto the bed temporarily. I'll be sleeping in the armchair next week. smiley - facepalm

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more