This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I'm an orphan. :'-(

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I got a 'phone call this morning while I was at the hospital. It was my Sister. Mother passed away at 11am. smiley - cry

There is little to report for the rest of the day. I watched "Doctor Who" and "NCIS" when I got home, and I'm about to have an early night. smiley - cdoublesmiley - sleepy

I'll call my Sister tomorrow to figure out what happens next... smiley - erm

Post 2

Witty Moniker

I am very sorry for your loss, Peet. smiley - cuddle

smiley - candle

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

I'm so sorry to hear this news, Peet smiley - cuddle

lil xx

smiley - rosesmiley - peacedovesmiley - rose

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

Condolences Peet.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more