This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

This lateness is becoming a habit.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Again, I planned to post last night - the computer was left switched on all night! But I realised when I stood up from the armchair that if I woke myself up enough to post I wouldn't get back to sleep again, and I had to be up early-ish this morning, so I just lumbered through to my bed and crashed without ever opening my eyes properly. smiley - sleepysmiley - zzz

Yesterday was a bit of a mixed bag. The *really early* appointment only took 20 minutes, with well over an hour on either side for Patient Transport. smiley - facepalm I met with the surgeon, Mister Sharp(!) and he talked me through the preparation of a Fistula on my left arm. smiley - yikessmiley - doctor (You don't want to know... smiley - yuk) I negotiated, so in about a month's time I go in on a Wednesday for an extra dialysis session, then the next day I go in for the operation and come home afterwards without having to spend a night in hospital. smiley - bravesmiley - ok

I got home, had a meal and tried to get a couple of hours sleep before my shopping delivery. smiley - chef It didn't happen. smiley - blue *Three* times I was buzzed to the door by Council workmen building scaffolding behind the building. smiley - facepalmsmiley - wah I 'phoned and made a complaint. smiley - grr

I watched "Chicago PD", "Scott & Bailey", "The Big Bang Theory" and "NCIS: New Orleans". smiley - cdouble

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more