This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Nearly forgot. @'.'@

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I was up at stupid-o'clock this morning, 'cos I have to be out of the house in 20 minutes or so. I have an appointment with "Mister Sharp, the Surgeon". Rodger Hargreaves would be so proud of me. smiley - laugh

Last night I meant to post a Journal, but I had very little to say and I was stupidly tired (I napped in the armchair for two hours before going to bed! smiley - sleepysmiley - blush) and I forgot.

I spent four of the five-and-a-half hours of dialysis lying back with my eyes closed, but was only actually asleep for about an hour of that. The rest of the time my eyes were closed because it helped abate the killer headache that was a result of dialysis combined with the aftermath of Monday's two root canal jobs. smiley - injuredsmiley - brave

I actually walked back down from the ward to the ambulance bay, for the first time since I started dialysis! (Usually I get somebody to roll me down in a wheelchair...) The ambulance wasn't there yet, so I treated myself to a cup of Dowe Egberts smiley - coffee in the cafe while I waited. smiley - ok

Other than that, there really wasn't anything to report. I watched "Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries" and "American Dad" when I got home. smiley - cdouble I was going to watch a couple of episodes of "Law & Order: SVU" but I was too tired so I recorded them instead to watch later today... smiley - bluelight

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more