This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Don't panic!

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I'm not dead! I just didn't get to post last night because the film I was watching was an hour longer than I expected, and I took longer than usual getting ready for going out this morning so this is a bit of an afterthought. smiley - sorry

I finally made some progress in tidying the living room, inasmuch as one of the "under couch" containers is now empty and ready to receive the technical "bits and pieces" from the top of the couch that I need to keep. smiley - geeksmiley - ok

I watched "Law & Order" and "Ender's Game". smiley - cdouble The latter would have been so much better if it had been an hour shorter. I've never read the book, but I predicted the ending(s) about 45 minutes into it. smiley - erm

Don't panic!

Post 2

ITIWBS

I know the feeling.

Had a busy weekend a rough early week, collapsed, slept a couple of days and was beginning to worry that people might be worried about me.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more