This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

The sum total of minor delays.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I headed out of the house around 10:20am. I got home around 9pm. smiley - sleepy

The Patient Transport service forgot about picking me up after my podiatry appointment, only sending an ambulance after I got another driver to nradio in a query. smiley - cross This made me *very* late for lunch, so I had to delay getting "plumbed in" until I had eaten a sandwich. The cumulative delays meant that I got "off" just after 8pm, and had to wait near an hour for a taxi because the cutoff for the Red Cross ambulance is... 8pm. smiley - facepalm

I watched "Mock the Week" and two episodes of "The Bridge US" when I got home, accompanied by a rather nice dish of beef and cashew nuts. smiley - cdoublesmiley - chefsmiley - drool

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more