This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Posting early, staying up late.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I got home from dialysis about an hour and a half ago, ate a large curry smiley - chef and spent the rest of the time making a humungous Tesco order for this coming Wednesday. I figured that I had enough money in the bank to "stock up", and I only ordered a week's worth of meals from Wiltshire Farm Foods because I didn't realise it was a fortnightly delivery. smiley - facepalm

My usual shop is around £40. This one was £99. smiley - yikes But that did include a case of pear smiley - cider and a bottle of Russian Standard Vodka. smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - drunk

I started doing the order because "Doctor Who" had already started when I got home, and I was waiting for it to finish before watching it on the PVR. Well, it's finished now! smiley - tardissmiley - laugh

I had a bog cup of hazelnut-and-cream smiley - coffee with my curry, so I'll probsbly be up late watching Netflix after I watch "Doctor Who"... smiley - online2long

I watched two episodes of "Covert Affairs" and *nearly* two episodes of "The Bridge US" in the ward. smiley - cdouble (The tablet's batteries ran out just as the closing music was fading up... smiley - facepalm)

When Wednesday comes, I must remember the order is arriving at 11am rather than the usual 2pm, as I have a dentist's appointment then. smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more