This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I'm really tired.

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I had to be up an hour earlier than usual to get to my Vascular appointment. smiley - sleepysmiley - doctor

My consultant was really surprised at how much better my feet were than the last time he saw them! smiley - footprintssmiley - ok

I fell asleep for three hours at the dialysis clinic later. smiley - zzz

When I finally got home, I found a card from a courier saying they had left a parcel with a neighbour. I got filled by a horrible sense of deja-vu. smiley - facepalm At least this time it's the neighbour through the wall in 36D, who I actually met on Tuesday. smiley - brave Who doesn't appear to be in now.smiley - cry

I watched "Chicago PD" when I got home. smiley - online2long

It's probably time to crash now. smiley - sleepy Except I have misplaced a card and a note, so I don't know when the two things that are due to happen tomorrow are actually happening... smiley - doh I'll have a search before I crash. smiley - run

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more